Questions about anything

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
To give an example we can all relate to, Robin Hood is like the Muppets: popular and obscure at the same time

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah, that's a good way of putting it. It was bigger when it first came out.
Interestingly, I read also, that the general view of the movie has become a lot more mixed than when it first came out.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How exactly is it possible to upload multiple pics to Instagram at the same time? I know it can be done, I see how a single posting can have multiple pics, but I see no way of doing it.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
How exactly is it possible to upload multiple pics to Instagram at the same time? I know it can be done, I see how a single posting can have multiple pics, but I see no way of doing it.
So when you're choosing the images you want to upload, on the bottom right corner of the big picture there should be an icon looking like a stacked deck of cards. That enables you to add more than one image in a post. I would also suggest that you use the icon on the bottom left if you want all the pics to remain uncropped.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
So what's the point of YouTube premieres? It's not like it's live TV or anything... I don't get it. :confused: Are they trying to make YouTube as outdated as the television or something?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To build up hype for new uploads, and when you premiere a new upload, yes, it does go live, and not only will the video be streamed live when it's premiered, it enables you to interact with your subscribers during the stream, basically turning it into a watch party.

I plan on premiering MORON LEAGUE 4 in 2021 when I can finally release the durn thing . . . assuming the feature is still available by then . . . it seems like whenever YouTube introduces new features, they always do away with useful features, and keep useless ones.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I would also suggest that you use the icon on the bottom left if you want all the pics to remain uncropped.
That one I know about and use whenever I upload a pic, but the other icon you mention is not there; the only icon I see in the bottom right corner is one for rotating.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The original CHICKEN FROM OUTER SPACE short was, since it was developed as part of the WHAT A CARTOON! anthology, which was when Hanna-Barbera was still part of CN, but as for the series itself, no.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I plan on premiering MORON LEAGUE 4 in 2021 when I can finally release the durn thing . . . assuming the feature is still available by then . . . it seems like whenever YouTube introduces new features, they always do away with useful features, and keep useless ones.
Right on time for Space Jam 2!