The Nostalgia Thread

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I actually bought this because I love that so much:

Watch this:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Since I resurrected the gaming thread, this is one that hits me right between the gonads; they developed the Muppet PS1 games (RaceMania and Monster Adventure):

Should've made a game with this dude; they were kinda supposed to:

Great channel; talks about how that Henson Rascal game got ****** over by stupid higher-ups.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I seem to remember this old YouTube channel featuring a Japanese guy singing a bunch of songs about Captain Underpants. All the videos were very weird and surreal, just like the books he was singing about. Did such a thing even exist or am I just going crazy?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I seem to remember this old YouTube channel featuring a Japanese guy singing a bunch of songs about Captain Underpants. All the videos were very weird and surreal, just like the books he was singing about. Did such a thing even exist or am I just going crazy?
Could this be it?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I just found this box in our basement that has all of my old McDonald's Neopets toys in it. I never even played Neopets, but I loved those little toys when I was about 5 or 6. I would carry them around with me everywhere. In the car, to the grocery store, to the playground, etc. Seeing the toys again certainly brought back some memories.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I just found this box in our basement that has all of my old McDonald's Neopets toys in it. I never even played Neopets, but I loved those little toys when I was about 5 or 6. I would carry them around with me everywhere. In the car, to the grocery store, to the playground, etc. Seeing the toys again certainly brought back some memories.
I freaking loved Neopets when I was a kid. They are some of the fondest childhood memories I have alongside Lilo & Stitch, SpongeBob, and everything by Jim Henson.

While I've since grown out of the game, I still have a deep appreciation for some of the creative character designs of the Neopets creatures.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Have you ever looked at a show you used to love when you were a kid and found it surprisingly disturbing as an adult?

I recently rediscovered the intro to an old favorite of mine, Bananas in Pajamas on YouTube and my first thought was,

"How the **** did this not terrify me?"

I mean come on, just look at the lyrics.....

"Bananas in pajamas,

Are coming down the stairs,

Bananas in pajamas,

Are chasing teddy bears!"

So let me get this straight:Two 5 ft. tall bananas randomly barge into the rooms of little teddy bear children and chase them across the room for no reason whatsoever. How did I not find that concept at least a little bit creepy during my childhood?

Sometimes the shows and movies you adored as a child seem rather freaky when you look at it from an adult perspective.