Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatH

Reaction score
I'd be down with a shirt with the artstyle based on either the 70s-Early 90s books, or Follow That Bird's animation artstyle

Last edited:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
@Blue Frackle @LittleJerry92 @MuppetSpot yeah, ideally it would have as many characters that can fit on there- current, old, new, minor, rare, obscure...you name it! And then on the top or bottom or center there would be the SS logo or sign. This show has had hundreds, if not thousands of different characters over the years, and again, if Marvel and Star Wars can have this type of shirt, why can't SS?? On another note, should the humans be included too?

I'd be down with a shirt with the artstyle based on either the 70s-Early 90s books, or Follow That Bird's animation artstyle
YES!!!!

DatH

Reaction score
@Blue Frackle @LittleJerry92 @MuppetSpot yeah, ideally it would have as many characters that can fit on there- current, old, new, minor, rare, obscure...you name it! And then on the top or bottom or center there would be the SS logo or sign. This show has had hundreds, if not thousands of different characters over the years, and again, if Marvel and Star Wars can have this type of shirt, why can't SS?? On another note, should the humans be included too?

YES!!!!
Humans should definitely be included. They're the reason characters like Big Bird developed, a symbol of guidance and understanding, and a bridge to help us relate more to the Muppets

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Humans should definitely be included. They're the reason characters like Big Bird developed, a symbol of guidance and understanding, and a bridge to help us relate more to the Muppets
I don’t think the humans would be included because, they are never on merchandise besides books.

Status
Not open for further replies.