Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, I’m really hoping they come to New England soon towards the fall.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
You guys, they're coming to Dallas! **** yeah, i'm definitely going!
Here's a full list of all of their stops, and a bit more info on what they call Sesame Street Festivals. Don't forget, these festivals are free so don't pass up this chance:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...-festivals-could-coming-your-city/3482994002/

While it's free, they operate on a first come first serve basis, so don't forget to register to make extra sure that you get in.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm trying to view all of the stops, but it's not letting me because it says I have adblock on.

DatH

Reaction score
Oh hey, this 1972 Calendar had the human cast. Was drawn by a MAD magazine artist too

Schfifty

Reaction score
You guys, they're coming to Dallas! **** yeah, i'm definitely going!
Here's a full list of all of their stops, and a bit more info on what they call Sesame Street Festivals. Don't forget, these festivals are free so don't pass up this chance:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...-festivals-could-coming-your-city/3482994002/

While it's free, they operate on a first come first serve basis, so don't forget to register to make extra sure that you get in.
Nice! Really hope I can make it to the one in Kansas City, cause that's just only a couple of hours away from here! :smile:

Do we know what some of the other characters are in the tour? Obviously Big Bird and Elmo, and I imagine the other big names as well, but I'd personally love to see Telly there.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
So I was at Barnes and Noble a little while ago, and I thought of another idea: I was looking at the puzzles, and I noticed there were some that were in the form of collages (Mickey Mouse comics, flavored drinks, candy wrappers...look on the website to see more). What if there was one like that for SS? Maybe one with as many characters as possible (like my poster/shirt idea) or in the form of a collage with cast photos, still shots from inserts, or merchandise/memorabilia from over the years...there are endless possibilities!

I also skimmed through "Love the Fur You're In". (I would have brought it, except I decided to wait until the school semester is over next month and reward myself with it. :wink:) It's an AWESOME book- I highly recommend you buy yourself a copy!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.