BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Apparently, some hackers have been getting into people's accounts over on Archive.org.

It's really creepy stuff...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This extremely disturbing allegedly true story I came across in the YouTube comments today,

"When I was a kid, I can remember as clear as day my Grandparents had three dogs back then:A German shepherd, some kind of little black mixed breed dog, and a REALLY tall brown dog that walked on two legs like a human. I can even remember going to school and bragging to my friends about how awesome my grandparent's dog that walks like a human is. But apparently, having browsed through tons of photo albums and even asking Grandma and Grandpa themselves no such dog ever existed. It couldn't just be a false memory though as I can vividly recall the many times I mentioned that supposed "awesome walking dog" in conversations with friends. Perhaps it was some demonic entity or spirit disguising himself as a dog or worse....maybe the cryptid Dogman found his way into my Grandparent's home,".

Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna be sleeping very well tonight LOL!

EDIT:I just looked up who Dogman is because I didn't understand the reference and holy h*ll, is that thing creepy! Yeah.....in retrospect, it probably wasn't the best idea to research Dogman on a night when I was already disturbed by that previously mentioned story. Boy do I feel stupid!? :stick_out_tongue:.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't think my blood pressure medicine is working anymore. Last night as I laid in bed trying to sleep, I swear it felt like my whole body was going to explode from throbbing so much and my heart was pounding as if I had run a double marathon - the whole bed was nearly shaking.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My dad just told me on the phone that he found out from my mom that our elderly neighbor was seen walking around the neighborhood with a blazer, no pants on, and clogs.

It's a good thing that I did not witness that if I went walking today, because 911 would've been called.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don't think my blood pressure medicine is working anymore. Last night as I laid in bed trying to sleep, I swear it felt like my whole body was going to explode from throbbing so much and my heart was pounding as if I had run a double marathon - the whole bed was nearly shaking.
Real talk, you should definitely try switching to medial maruijanna. When my blood pressure was high, some of my dad’s indica strains really helped.