The new What Made You Smile Today thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If I'm going to eat a warm/hot sandwich, it'll be in the form of a panini, or maybe some kind of a breakfast sandwich (or even a meatball sub).

cjd874

Reaction score
Usually I like hot dogs & burgers to be hot or warm. For subs/grinders/heroes, it's a little bit different. If I'm getting an Italian combo with salami, capicola, and prosciutto I like the sandwich cold. Sometimes I'll eat cold sandwiches with ham, turkey, chicken salad, and seafood too. Otherwise, subs need to be hot - like the Philly cheese steak or meatball parm. However, it's a regional thing too and I understand that.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No, see, I don’t like stuff like peppers, onions or mushrooms in them.

Anytime I go to a pizzeria, my steak and cheese sandwiches have dry steak with a nice moist cheese and a soda to wash them down. 👍🏻

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ah. Not a big fan of peppers either, but I don't mind onions or even mushrooms (actually never had a philly cheese steak with mushrooms before, that I can recall).

cjd874

Reaction score
Ah. Not a big fan of peppers either, but I don't mind onions or even mushrooms (actually never had a philly cheese steak with mushrooms before, that I can recall).
If you're curious, my preferences for hot sandwich & pizza toppings are cheese, sausage, pepperoni, onions, peppers, olives, and mushrooms...in that order. NO pineapple whatsoever!