Muppet Pajamas and Sleepwear

firestarr

Reaction score
I was watching TV a couple of months ago and happened to get a glance of muppet pajamas and stuff. My girlfriend loved them and freaked because she wanted some of them. Anyway, I missed the part about where to get them and haven't had much luck on the web. I was just wondering if any of you "muppet experts" could help me with any info on where to find them? Thanx

anymuppet

Reaction score
firestarr said:
I was watching TV a couple of months ago and happened to get a glance of muppet pajamas and stuff. My girlfriend loved them and freaked because she wanted some of them. Anyway, I missed the part about where to get them and haven't had much luck on the web. I was just wondering if any of you "muppet experts" could help me with any info on where to find them? Thanx

Hey Firestarr. I've seen different things in different places. Mandees clothing stores were carrying some various Muppet PJs for a while (Kermit and Animal, from what I remember). I haven't stopped in lately so I'm not sure if they still have them out. Also, if you check the target.com website and type "kermit" into the search a few things pop up. Finally, emerchandise.com has an Animal long sleeve t and pants that look like they can pass for PJs. Hope this helps. Good luck and happy hunting!
:smile:

Rizzo1177

Reaction score
Muppet PJ's and Undies

I found that Fashion Bug has Muppet PJ's. They had sleeveless t-shirts of Piggy, Fozzie, Kermit and Gonzo and pants for an Animal set, a Kermit set and a Piggy set. The pants were sweatshirt material and essentially said the character name on the tush.

BUT, I found Janice panties that say "Fer Sure" on the backside. They also had "I Love Kermit" and a Fozzie pair. Fashion Bug is carrying quite a lot of Muppet clothing right now. They have t-shirts of Kermit, Fozzie and Animal. They're about $16.00 and I have resisted them thus far. But, who knows when my next shopping attack will come!!! :crazy:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I have some kermit boxer shorts and a kermit shirt which I cant find. I used to have some muppet treasure island boxer shorts too, I have them but they dont fit at all now.

I thought there might be someone who might really like to know that.

You can find muppet sleepwear, clothing etc on ebay and im sure there would be heaps of places to find it in the US. :smile:

anymuppet

Reaction score
Rizzo1177 said:
BUT, I found Janice panties that say "Fer Sure" on the backside. :crazy:
Janice pants, eh? That's great! :flirt: (It's probably a good thing that I closed that Fashion Bug credit account I had or else I'd be getting in heaps o' trouble right about now :embarrassed: ) It's nice to see some of the less main stream characters getting some play. Has anyone seen the "Hot Chick" t-shirt with Camilla in a frying pan surrounded by flames?

They'll have to find a way to get some of the Muppet penguins on a shirt next! :zany:

The Gobeek

Reaction score
pjs

They also have pajamas at Hot Topic and Urban Outfitters.

chenlin

Reaction score
I have some kermit boxer shorts and a kermit shirt which I cant find. I used to have some muppet treasure island boxer shorts too, I have them but they dont fit at all now.

I thought there might be someone who might really like to know that.

You can find muppet sleepwear, clothing etc on ebay and im sure there would be heaps of places to find it in the US. :smile:
I am looking for a sleepwear. thanks