Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
There's a site that's pretty easy to find if you google, that rips the audio. But it's a little strange. I can give you the site if you pm me, what with the loss of Muppet Musique and all.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't think anyone has the theme to Dog city or Fraggle Rock the anmated series. E-mail or PM me if you want them.

dabauckham

Reaction score
Thanks, but mere seconds ago I found a way to rip it from YouTube.
For anyone interested,

I also just recently figured out how to do this. I'm real excited that I can now get audio from things like Bobby McFerrin's song w. the muppets in the Jim Henson Hour, and the like.

There are a number of different ways, but the method I use is from here: http://www.zeropaid.com/news/7469/How+to+Download+Videos+From+YouTube+and+MySpace

This link tells you to get the Mozilla Firefox Internet Browser (which is free and works well). It also recommends the VLC player (also free) which is very handy. After you have that, follow the instructions, and then you can get what you need! Then, it's a matter of formatting (converting for just the sound, converting the video, etc.) For this I use something called SUPER (Also free and not too hard to use once you get the hang of it - takes a little practice). The biggest pain is downloading SUPER as it takes you through a few hoops, for example you have to scroll down to close to the bottom of the page to find the download link. But trust me, it's really worth it - it's a great tool. You can download it here: http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

Hope that is helpful to some of you! :halo:

Erine81981

Reaction score
For anyone interested,

I also just recently figured out how to do this. I'm real excited that I can now get audio from things like Bobby McFerrin's song w. the muppets in the Jim Henson Hour, and the like.

There are a number of different ways, but the method I use is from here: http://www.zeropaid.com/news/7469/How+to+Download+Videos+From+YouTube+and+MySpace

This link tells you to get the Mozilla Firefox Internet Browser (which is free and works well). It also recommends the VLC player (also free) which is very handy. After you have that, follow the instructions, and then you can get what you need! Then, it's a matter of formatting (converting for just the sound, converting the video, etc.) For this I use something called SUPER (Also free and not too hard to use once you get the hang of it - takes a little practice). The biggest pain is downloading SUPER as it takes you through a few hoops, for example you have to scroll down to close to the bottom of the page to find the download link. But trust me, it's really worth it - it's a great tool. You can download it here: http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

I can't seem to do this David. It won't do what it's spoused to do. It goes to Microsoft Word and it won't bring me up to that one thing it shows on how to do everything. What am i doing wrong?

dabauckham

Reaction score
I can't seem to do this David. It won't do what it's spoused to do. It goes to Microsoft Word and it won't bring me up to that one thing it shows on how to do everything. What am i doing wrong?
Hmmm...it's hard for me to say without physically seeing what you are doing. Which link are you following? The first link I provided should take you to a tutorial on how to download the mozilla firefox browser. I tested it, and the link worked for me, so....I'm not sure what the problem is?:confused: If you just follow the link and then scroll down, it should work. If not...I'm sure that there's another way to get the information. Maybe try doing a google search.

Drtooth

Reaction score
For anyone interested,

I've been using vixy.net. it's VERY VERY volitile. It only works when and if it wants to, but it works 70% of the time. SO far I got a bunch of rare Japanese themes to American cartoons (Dastardly and Muttley, Wacky Races, Batman), Some rare Japanese themes to Japanese programs, and my personal favorite, Le Pudding ala Arsenic from Asterix et Cleopatra.

That said, anyone have "C Drives me Crazy?"

Erine81981

Reaction score
What's this song i'm reading about? "C drives me Crazy" song?

anytimepally

Reaction score
sung by The Fine Young Camels (and introduced by the one and only Jerry Nelson) on the Cookie Monster's Best Bites DVD ... you want me to send a copy?