Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have songs from The Ghost of Faffner Hall, at least the theme? Thanks, :scary:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'll get you the Six Penguins in my Shirt and The Ghost of Faffner Hall, Ed.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Kyle. *Raises glass in toast to :super:
BTW: I put the GOFH theme in my MuppetCast & More Muppets folder, where I've got songs from other Henson productions besides the main four: SST, TMS, FR, and BITBBH. Do you think it should go in the Muppet Halloween stash instead?
:batty: :scary:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks Kyle. *Raises glass in toast to :super:
BTW: I put the GOFH theme in my MuppetCast & More Muppets folder, where I've got songs from other Henson productions besides the main four: SST, TMS, FR, and BITBBH. Do you think it should go in the Muppet Halloween stash instead?
:batty: :scary:
That's where i have it. In my Muppet Halloween Stash. That is till i get the all the songs and i'll keep the theme song in my Halloween Stash and then have it also in the folder of the same name but i would keep it with the halloween stash.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Prawny, did you get this yet? Cause I can send it too... Oh, and I'd like to ask for Turn the World Around please.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Huh? Prawny, did you get this yet? Cause I can send it too... Oh, and I'd like to ask for Turn the World Around please.
I haven't yet. And I'll get you Turn the World Around (I happening to be listening to it right now! :sing: )

scooter289

Reaction score
Hey, does anyone possibly have karaoke versions of any Muppet songs they could send me?

:sing: