Where do Fraggles get milk?

Xerus

Reaction score
I remember an episode when the Trash Heap gave Wembley and Red the advice, Don't cry over spilt milk, and they tried it.

But I wonder where do Fraggles get milk? If there are no cows in Fraggle Rock, I'm guessing there must be some kind of other creature that gives them their milk.

Klonoa

Reaction score
I remember that episode. And I have very fuzzy Fraggle Rock memories (even though I loved that show as a kid).

Maybe they raided Doc and Sprocket's fridge for milk?

--Klonoa

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
In Fraggle Rock there were plenty of creatures that appeared to be mammals, so there were plenty of different potential sources of milk. They just chose not to go as far as talking about or showing this.

Could you imagine this... "Cave creature, would you mind if I milk you?"

Sort of humerous, yes, but I think we can do without that. lol

Klonoa

Reaction score
I still think it would be easier for them to raid Doc's fridge for milk. Of course, opening the fridge door in the first place would probably be tough.

--Klonoa

Gobo_Tron2

Reaction score
Pretty dangerous too I think. The main problem is it would probably take more than one Fraggle to accomplish. I don't think Gobo could do it without help, and since nobody else ever showed enough guts to enter Doc's place, it just wouldn't happen. Plus something would have to happen to let them know it was in there.

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
I remember that the Gorgs had Milk when they eat. :smirk: :excited: Check it Out

Foodie

Reaction score
Xerus said:
I remember an episode when the Trash Heap gave Wembley and Red the advice, Don't cry over spilt milk, and they tried it.

But I wonder where do Fraggles get milk? If there are no cows in Fraggle Rock, I'm guessing there must be some kind of other creature that gives them their milk.
Wal*Mart. :smirk:

Nick