Why isn't Skeeter a Muppet?

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
I say they should do the next muppet movie revolving around skeeter somehow. They could build the story around where she has been all this time. Or maybe the muppets could find out about where she has been and go on some sort of mission to find her. This way the muppets would actually be playing themselves. What do you guys think?

wiley207

Reaction score
The whole Skeeter thing could make a great TV movie! Maybe they could finally make a Muppet of the adult Skeeter and give her a Muppet performer (I think Eric Jacobson or Marty Robinson would do.) It could also include a flashback with Scooter and Skeeter as babies! (hey, they made a poser-puppet of Baby Skeeter!)

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
See I think so too. It's got a lot of potential if they build a movie around the idea of the muppets trying to locate Scooters twin Skeeter. They could make it some sort of action type movie with a big muppet rescue at the end.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Here's my theory: Skeeter saw her parents get murdered and went into the Witness Protection program. Scooter never said anything for fear of her getting killed or worse. That's just me, it could have already been said, but that's what I think. A Skeeter movie would be great, probably a straight to DVD one or something cause I don't know if they have anymore theater appeal(to get $60 million which is how much a movie must make to be successful now-in-days)

Daniel

unclematt

Reaction score
Love the fact that Skeeter was used in Vic newest art display

GuyGadoir

Reaction score
Where Are They Now?:
Skeeter decided she didn't want to be a Muppet! She became a tour guide for the UN and then decided to become an ambassador to Lichtenstein. There she helped bring women's rights to the forefront, even reinstating women's voting rights. (Some of this is true.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Could you please post a textual descript for those of us who have trouble seeing photos on the computer? Thanks.

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I like how the Skeeter walk-around looks like form Muppet Babies Live!.

BabyScooter

Reaction score
I edited my post so that should help. thx for letting me know i forgot some people can't see the picture.:sympathy: