Why isn't Skeeter a Muppet?

unclematt

Reaction score
Skeeter should be a Muppet. She doesnt even have to inteact with Piggy all that much. She could just be used as a supporting player such as Sam and the Swedish Chef.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Allthought no one really know for sure why Skeeter isnt a ' Muppet ' so to speak. Sure there probably was no um P word verson of her * joke to all JHH fans. * My thory is that she probably didn't care much for being in the spotlight tobegin with and choose not to be a ' part of the cast ' I'm sure she's lurking around someplace.
Of course, not everyone in Scooters family might want to be in show business . But you know, there was never anything that said he did'nt have a sister, so Skeeter could still be 'real' overall :smile:.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I think she's on the Lost island, and that's why you don't see her. She was caught and trapped by the Others lol.

Daniel

Redsonga

Reaction score
I think she's on the Lost island, and that's why you don't see her. She was caught and trapped by the Others lol.

Daniel
Along with every other muppet that's not being shown on tv anymore (I wonder where they put them all?):confused:

unclematt

Reaction score
They are starting to bring back some of those Muppets that we had not seen in awhile.

zakima2

Reaction score
actually there was one episode only of the muppet show that featured skeeter. Scooter introduced her to kermit as his long lost twin sister. I have the vhs tape of the show... its kinda funny cause I just found while looking througha bunch of my old stuff. but yes there was an episode which featured skeeter.

If I can find a way to upload it into youtube I will let you all know. as for now its late and I really need sleep. Also has anyone sprung for the fraggle rock animated series from australia yet? I know I am going to get that soon. I miss that show alot. Also I might get the season 4. Just to please my inner child.
so good night and happy easter to all and to all a good night.
weirdo signing off.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Wow, interesting, I didn't know that. What season is that? I wouldn't mind getting that season JUST to see the Skeeter muppet.

Daniel

unclematt

Reaction score
Thats amazing. I thought there was no Skeeter Mupper ever. I am super excited to hear that. Please give us more info or let us know if you are able to put it up on youtube.