Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

unclematt

Reaction score
I am glad I am not the only one that feels that way. Lol

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
You know, I'll bet that JHC could strike a deal with Shout! to release Muppet Babies box sets.

unclematt

Reaction score
very neat site although I doubt Disney would be willing to do that.

muppet baby

Reaction score
unclematt said:
very neat site although I doubt Disney would be willing to do that.
Oh yes i agree matt that is so true because they really did take the rights to every thing muppet :smile:

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
im gutted that muppet babies arent out>( i found someone selling copies on ebay- and bought them-:sympathy: i knew it was just transferred from vhs, from shows like "going live" in the uk- sadly it did not have 2 episodes i wanted- WEIRDO (not sure of correct title- but gonzo sings about being weird andis sad coz the babies are copying him) and also the one when gonzo sings- Ill be blue for you- coz nanny hits camilla with the hoover and she bursts... :frown:
still a few good ones on the dvd, however, alot of repeats, but thats the risk of ebay.
I dunno why they dont release them, those toys they tried before with the free dvd were TERRIBLE quality, so no wonder noone bought them...
i hate disney ruining it.:mad:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Why doesn't Disney release Muppet Babies product? They're too busy releasing products of Baby Mickey, Baby Pooh, Baby princesses, and probably soon, Baby Fairies. Why give us the real original when you can give us crappy knockoffs they "created" themselves?

And Phil, can we Please change the title of this thread to something like

"Why aren't there Muppet Babies DVD's?" or "Muppet babies DVDs?" Just in case anyone gets confuses and thinks they are coming out?