Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

unclematt

Reaction score
Fozzie, Kermit, Piggy, Scooter, Sceeter, Gonzo, Rowlf and Animal. We would sometimes get cameos from Bean, Bunsen and Beaker. We also saw Janice as a teen (once), Robin as a tadpole (once) and Statler and Waldorf (once)

muppetperson

Reaction score
Fozzie, Kermit, Piggy, Scooter, Sceeter, Gonzo, Rowlf and Animal. We would sometimes get cameos from Bean, Bunsen and Beaker. We also saw Janice as a teen (once), Robin as a tadpole (once) and Statler and Waldorf (once)
Statler and Waldorf were in a few of the episodes.I think Robin did make a second appearance in a later episode, but I could be wrong.I think muppetkingmiste might mean sell all the episodes?(Rather than selling all the cast)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Statler and Waldorf were in quite a few later episodes. They were great, and sort of played the wise uncles more than anything.

Robin was in it twice.

unclematt

Reaction score
Thank you for the correction guys and sorry for the misinformation.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thank you for the correction guys and sorry for the misinformation.
You are excused! you did say you hadnt seen an episode in ages,
and you werent out by much, only on Statler & Waldorf, which I beleive the later episodes they were in have been restricted air play, and you werent out too far on Robin.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Yes, and I cannot tell you where to purchase them for legal reasons (i.e. they're bootlegs).

However, I would recommend waiting for Muppet Babies to be officially released onto DVD (which may be awhile yet, Disney is doing way too much way too quickly, and probably we'll see absolutely nothing regarding either Muppets or Muppet Babies on DVD till 2009).

BJ

muppet baby

Reaction score
Yes, and I cannot tell you where to purchase them for legal reasons (i.e. they're bootlegs).

However, I would recommend waiting for Muppet Babies to be officially released onto DVD (which may be awhile yet, Disney is doing way too much way too quickly, and probably we'll see absolutely nothing regarding either Muppets or Muppet Babies on DVD till 2009).

BJ
yes i am going to wait for the realease of disney puting them out i have seen the bootleged ones on certine websites and i really thought oh my goodness , those must be awful and i have seen some revews about them to that they where just cheap riped from tv .

I can't wait for the disney to put them out maybe we will see a blu-ray release that would be so wonderful and beutiful for the great muppet babies . i mean ever thing is going to be going to blu-ray over the next seveal years anyway :wink: