Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

muppet baby

Reaction score
I would be all over a complete Muppet Babies set like white on rice XD My old "taped off Nick Jr." tapes will be dying any day now and I'm anxious to support any DVD release.
i got a chance to watch some of the nick jr reruns but i never got a chance to tape any of them :frown::frown::cry: i really would love that so much either season sets coming out over time or a complte series set of the THE MUPPET BABIES MY ALL TIME FAVERITE CARTOON SUNDAY MORNING SERIES OF ALL TIME .

As a matter of fact i would buy the season sets if they would come out and then later a complete series i would by both in a heart beat

unclematt

Reaction score
I wish I had old "taped off of Nick Jr." tapes to watch some of that stuff. I would love it.

beaker

Reaction score
I would love to get ahold of an 84-86 season of Muppet Babies. I don't even care if its some bootleg. It's just wrong so many garbage kids shows are on dvd, but Muppet Babies(which I consider one of the best of the 80's kids shows) has languished in obscurity for many years. I think the only officially released episodes were the single episodes that came with the Muppet Babies plushes.

I say we need Muppet Babies and Fraggle Rock Animated season sets!

muppet baby

Reaction score
I would love to get ahold of an 84-86 season of Muppet Babies. I don't even care if its some bootleg. It's just wrong so many garbage kids shows are on dvd, but Muppet Babies(which I consider one of the best of the 80's kids shows) has languished in obscurity for many years. I think the only officially released episodes were the single episodes that came with the Muppet Babies plushes.

I say we need Muppet Babies and Fraggle Rock Animated season sets!
i am to beaker i am so ready for the animated fraggle rock sets and the Muppet babies , sets those where two of my faverites saterday morning cartoons loved them so much . I did find sometthing yesterday , with a set of muppet babies but it looked llike a boot leg thing they had i think 12 or 2o disc with 102 eposides of the series on them i think it was 80 dollars .

I am going to wait a bit before i buy this to see , what happens with real release sets .

:smile:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I would buy an official set of even just one season so quickly :confused:...All the bootlegs have so many missing episodes (I have never bought one, but I have seen them:stick_out_tongue:)

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
^ There are also a few places to download them but it's certainly not the same thing to have them on your harddrive - much better to have them on DVD.

I guess we could try sending letters to Disney or something? But that hasn't really worked in the past.

beaker

Reaction score
i am to beaker i am so ready for the animated fraggle rock sets and the Muppet babies , sets those where two of my faverites saterday morning cartoons loved them so much . I did find sometthing yesterday , with a set of muppet babies but it looked llike a boot leg thing they had i think 12 or 2o disc with 102 eposides of the series on them i think it was 80 dollars .

I am going to wait a bit before i buy this to see , what happens with real release sets .

:smile:
Oooh! Cool to see other fans of Muppet Babies and Fraggle animated on here! Im glad to have at least two Fraggle animated on dvd, from the original HIT dvd releases.

I just want the 84-86 season of Muppet Babies so bad:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I would love to get ahold of an 84-86 season of Muppet Babies. I don't even care if its some bootleg. It's just wrong so many garbage kids shows are on dvd, but Muppet Babies(which I consider one of the best of the 80's kids shows) has languished in obscurity for many years.
Hey, I get pretty annoyed when I see all these lame cable shows that I've never heard of jump to DVD the instant season 1 is part way over. I go to that TVshowsonDVD place to see if anything good's coming out, and I find "Jon and Kate Plus 8" or "I Still can't Believe I'm Single" or one of 6000 Food Network shows where they don't even have people cooking the food and giving recipes. Really? Do we really need "The Best Dang Corn Dog I've Eaten Somewhere in Outer Mongolia" Season 3? :insatiable:

Of course, I'm appauled by how Disney handles their cartoon DVD releases... no special features, only half the series with no plans to continue... I'm sure even if we did get the Muppet babies on DVD, they'd find a way to disappoint us. But I just want them to try.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Really? Do we really need "The Best Dang Corn Dog I've Eaten Somewhere in Outer Mongolia" Season 3?
Uh yeah, I have season 1 and 2 on DVD and that's a GREAT show. Don't knock that show til you watch it dangnabit

Daniel

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Really. They'll put friggin Penelope Pitstop and Charles in Charge on DVD, but not Muppet Babies?