The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
What if Boppity's, Gloat's, and Scoff's names were used after "The Great Santa Claus Switch"?
What if Miss Kitty's name was used after the first episode of "The Muppet Show"?
What if Lenny the Lizard's name was used before and after the thirty-second episode of "The Muppet Show"?
What if The Fazoobs' name were used before and after the thirty-second episode of "The Muppet Show"?
What if Shaky Sanchez's name was used before and after the the one-hundred-and-third episode of "The Muppet Show"?
What if Quongo the Gorilla's name was used before and after the one-hundred-and-fifth episode of "The Muppet Show"?
What if Butch the Tiger's name was used before and after the eighty-eighth episode of "The Muppet Show"?
What if Billy the Bear's name was used before and after the eighty-fourth episode of "The Muppet Show"?
What if the green birds who sang "Take a Chance on Me" had names?
What if the Snake Frackle and the Green Bird Frackle had names?
What if the Green and Purple Heaps had names?
What if the following Season 5 Frackles had names: a pink one, a green-lavender one, a purple one, a green one, a blue-green one, and a purple-gray one?

muppetmonster

Reaction score
I have some more:

What if Lew Zealand performed with Marvin Suggs' muppaphones, and Marvin Suggs performed with Lew Zealand's singing fish?

What if Barkley, Rowlf, and Sprocket were cats?

What if Little Bird was Big Bird and Big Bird was Little Bird?

What if Ernie and Lew Zealand found out they were kin, and finally met each other?

What if Kermit, Fozzie, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Scooter, Rowlf, Animal, Sam the Eagle, Beauregard, Pepe, Rizzo, Big Bird, Little Bird, Barkley, etc. were all human muppets?

What if the “Muppet Show” muppets had one-on-one talks with children?

What if Oscar the Grouch and Grungetta broke up?

Enjoy these.

Muppetmonster

P.S. In my earlier post to this thread, I asked what if Grover wanted to be a superhero; I meant to say what if Gonzo wanted to be a superhero.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
What if Muppet Holding Company sold off the rights to the "Bear in the Big Blue House" characters and owned the rights to the characters from "Sesame Street", "Fraggle Rock", "Jim Henson's Animal Show", and other shows owned by The Jim Henson Company?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
What if Ernie and Lew Zealand found out they were kin, and finally met each other?
They could have met. They both appeared in The Muppet Movie, The Muppets Take Manhattan, The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years, and The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson, all at the same locations (though in some cases possibly in different shots).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
What if Mr. Ripple was actually constructed for "The Zoocus"?
What if Carburetor Jones was actually constructed for "The Zoocus"?
What if The Cat was actually constructed for "The Zoocus"?
What if The Philospher was actually constructed for "The Zoocus"?
Or what if they were built but for different productions?