What is Scooter?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ahh, now going back to the questian: What is Beauregard.

This is a much debated point, and has no basic answer. Some say Mole, some say Frakkle, some say whatever or whatnot. His actual species (as developed in my story "What's on the Other Side" See Fan-Fic) is different from all the above.

But, my story aside, I would agree on Frackle. Or, maybe even human.

As for Scooter he is definatly Human.

And Beaker...what is he? I'd say Humaniod, others would say Whatnot/whatever. But if Bunsen is Human, I'd say that Beaker is too. Just a strange one.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Ahh, now going back to the questian: What is Beauregard.

This is a much debated point, and has no basic answer. Some say Mole, some say Frakkle, some say whatever or whatnot. His actual species (as developed in my story "What's on the Other Side" See Fan-Fic) is different from all the above.

But, my story aside, I would agree on Frackle. Or, maybe even human.

As for Scooter he is definatly Human.

And Beaker...what is he? I'd say Humaniod, others would say Whatnot/whatever. But if Bunsen is Human, I'd say that Beaker is too. Just a strange one.
yeh beakers just a strange human :eek:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I would actually say that Bunsen is not a human, but rather that he is a honeydew. I guess it sounds dumb, but seeing as it is his last name and that his head is in a honeydew shape and color, that was always what I thought. As for Beaker, I have no idea what he is.

I think that Beauregard is a mix between a Frackle and a mole, similar to Scooter being a mix between a human and a parrot.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I concur
(EDIT: That is, I concur with Uncle Deadly)

Bea:zany:{And I concur that Docnzhoss has been watching too much Catch Me If You Can}regard

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
floydnjanicefan said:
I would actually say that Bunsen is not a human, but rather that he is a honeydew. I guess it sounds dumb, but seeing as it is his last name and that his head is in a honeydew shape and color, that was always what I thought. As for Beaker, I have no idea what he is.

I think that Beauregard is a mix between a Frackle and a mole, similar to Scooter being a mix between a human and a parrot.
what the heck is a honmeydew anyway!
oh.. some sort of secret communication device! :embarrassed:

Beauregard

Reaction score
*snigger*

No, that's scotch tape. A honeydue is very usfull if something tears.

No...wait...

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
*snigger*

No, that's scotch tape. A honeydue is very usfull if something tears.

No...wait...
mom said to always wash my hands, no exceptions...
that one was a bit random!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
While we are on the subject: What is a Mahna Mahna?

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
While we are on the subject: What is a Mahna Mahna?
the question is who cares
DOHOHOHOHO!!!
beau we make so many random qoutes form the shows and films on the forum! :crazy: