These are a few of my favorite things...

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Some things about myself:

My favorite color is blue
I like to collect things (eg records, cassette tapes, video games)
I like to party alot and have fun (then again, who doesn't?)
I like pizza
I like alot of stuff from the 80's
My favorite color is blue, too! Do you collect older video games?

Kiki

Reaction score
Mostly classic rock like The Who, David Bowie, and Santana. No Doubt is probably the most modern I listen to. I mean, I'm sure I've heard of more Canadian musicians but I'm not really into them.
Wow...! You have a really awesome taste in music! :smile:

Favorite Canadian TV: Degrassi: The Next Generation *waits for flames*
Aww, I love Degrassi TNG! Though I prefer the original 80's version, Spike's my favourite- I love her hair. ^^

Favorite Band: Bon Jovi

Favorite CD: Ozzy Osbourne The Ozzman Cometh

Favorite Type of Music: ROCK! WOOOOO! Although, I dont like that screaming, thrash stuff, or country, or any of that emo stuff
I love Bon Jovi and Ozzy! Do you like Black Sabbath? They're awesome :cool:. And I love rock, too. But all kinds: soft/heavy (not too heavy)/punk/folk/Aussie, etc. But mostly classic.

cowgirl

Reaction score
Favorite Band: MercyMe, Third Day

Favorite CD: Songs by Rich Mullins

Favorite Type of Music: Contemporary Christian, Traditional Irish, American and Irish Folk, Big Band/Swing.

Favorite Shows: Old Shows - The Muppet Show, Due South Current Shows - Dirty Jobs, NCIS

Favorite Actors: Harrison Ford,

Favorite Movies: Muppet Movie, Muppet Christmas Carol, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Mary Poppins

Favorite Cartoon Characters: The Warner Bros and the Warner Sister, Pinky and the Brain

Favorite Cartoon: Animaniacs

Favorite Classic Arcade Game:

Favorite Books: The Chronicles of Narnia, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy, The Stand

Favorite Ice Cream Flavors: I'm partial to frozen custard myself. Kopps' (a frozen custard stand in Milwaukee) Banana Walnut Chocolate Chunk and their Bailey's Irish Coffee flavors both totally rock.

Top 5 Muppet Songs: Bein' Green, Rainbow Connection, The Rhyming Song, We've Got Us, Rubber Duckie

Favorite Famous Cows: Gladys, of course. Matilda The Wonder Cow (OK, she's only famous in my mind). Mrs. O'Leary's Cow.

Favorite Baseball Team: The Chicago Cubs!

Favorite Candy: M & M's

Favorite Places to Travel: Ireland, Disney World

Favorite Pizza Topping: Pepperoni

Favorite Author: CS Lewis, Julia Quinn, Eloisa James

Favorite Director: Don't think I have one

Favorite Homemade Baked Goods: Brownies, my Irish Cream Cake

Favorite Songs: The Color Green, We Are Not As Strong as We Think We Are, Indescribable

Favorite Video Game: Don't have one

Favorite Thing to Do Whilst I'm Bored: Read, play solitaire on the computer

Favorite Food: Chocolate

Favorite Drink: Non-alcoholic - lemonade Alcoholic - Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy

Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Taco Bell?

Favorite Muppet: I never can think of a favorite. Stand outs are Sam the Eagle, the Swedish Chef, Beaker, and Animal

Favorite Breakfast Cereal: Peanut Butter Captain Crunch

Favorite Writers: ?

Favorite Muppeteer: All

Favorite Comedy Movie: Airplane, The Naked Gun movies

Favorite Muppet Movies: Muppet Movie, Muppet Christmas Carol

Favorite Animated Movies: Cars

Favorite Musical Movie: Mary Poppins

Favorite Type of Cheese: Irish Cheddar, Gruyere, provolone

Favorite Type of Sandwich:

Favorite Muppet Skits: too many

Favorite Scooby-Doo Voice: Scooby, I guess. Never a big Scooby fan.

Favorite In-Joke: Have to think about that one.

Favorite Comic Strips: Far Side

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I love Bon Jovi and Ozzy! Do you like Black Sabbath? They're awesome :cool:. And I love rock, too. But all kinds: soft/heavy (not too heavy)/punk/folk/Aussie, etc. But mostly classic.
Yup, I like black sabbath. My favorite Sabbath song is Electric Funeral. I have a really twisted dark side to me lol :scary:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
*see signature for my fav TV shows, a lot of 'em cartoons*

Anij

Reaction score
A few things about me

Favorite color: orange and green

Favorite Henson characters: Hoggle, Kermit (because he's green)

Favorite food: pizza, pasta, burgers... everything doctors tell you it's unhealthy

I don't smoke and I don't drink alcohol.

Favorite movie/TV-Show: Labyrinth, Star Trek, Muppet Show (unfortunately it's not so often on TV over here in Germany), The Simpsons, You've Got Mail, Grumpy Old Men, Groundhog Day, Mr. Bean

Favorite actors: Tom Hanks, Jack Lemmon, Walter Matthau, Brent Spiner, Bill Murray, Rowan Atkinson

Favorite authors: Christopher Moore, Frank Schätzing, Cornelia Funke, Cecelia Ahern, Thomas Harris, Michael Crichton, Michael Ende, Terry Pratchet

Favorite music: David Bowie, Queen, Elton John, Alanis Morissette, Bon Jovi, REM

I work in the laboratory of a factory that produces paint and coatings.

General interest in: Chemistry, science, astronomy, biology, animals, nature
I have two guinea-pigs.
I collect minerals and stones.
I "work" voluntarily in our local zoo, the Wilhelma, in my free time without payment. I guide the visitors and tell them about the animals, the plants and the history of the park.

Well, so much about me for the moment. Hope my English wasn't too bad.