These are a few of my favorite things...

Kiki

Reaction score
I love Appetite for Distruction! A classic album, fer sure. :big_grin:
Yeah, that's what happens with me. I hear one song by someone and I'm like, "that's SUCH a cool song!" so I buy a whole album just for the one song. Then I decide to just listen to the whole album and I begin to love the musician even more (happened to me with Peter Frampton and Tood Rundren, and many others).

I quite like Metallica, I think it was my brother who got me into them. He plays their music tons and at first I was kinda like, "what is THAT?" (although I've been aware of them fer years) but I've grown accostomed to 'em now.

Redsonga

Reaction score
It may seem odd, but I love transparent things..most of all colored transparent things like Jello, stained glass, marbles and this set of mini MLPs :3. ...and then magical things that are suppose to be made out of living crystal or glass in books to :big_grin:.

Pork

Reaction score
Yeah I love transparent things! Hey did those mini MLP's come in like a small playset that looked like a suitcase...or you could buy them to go with it? Seems familiar.

I recently bought a Contact Juggling clear Acrylic ball. Which is like the ones used in Labyrinth. I'm trying to learn Contact Juggling, it's been fun so far...and I shall keep persevering. But it really does look magical, the clear ball. (that was until I got a few nics in it from dropping it and it rolling into harder objects.) But it still looks so awesome.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yeah I love transparent things! Hey did those mini MLP's come in like a small playset that looked like a suitcase...or you could buy them to go with it? Seems familiar.

I recently bought a Contact Juggling clear Acrylic ball. Which is like the ones used in Labyrinth. I'm trying to learn Contact Juggling, it's been fun so far...and I shall keep persevering. But it really does look magical, the clear ball. (that was until I got a few nics in it from dropping it and it rolling into harder objects.) But it still looks so awesome.
No but there was one for normal size ponies:
http://www.kimsites.net/dreamvalley/3rd_edition_accessories2.html#case_castle

I had about 300 last time I counted my collection :excited:

Mr Devco

Reaction score
Cream-Colored Ponies & Crisp Apple Strudel
Doorbells & Sleigh bells & Schnitzel with Noodles

animal0606

Reaction score
Music : AC/DC , Iron Maiden, Megadeth , Metallica (right up to the black album), Guns N roses,Judas Preist,Led Zeppelin,Ozzy Osbourne,Phil Collins, LOVE DRUMS LOUD LOUDER LOUDEST

Movies : Dark Knight , Gladiator , Shawshank Redemption, Star Wars Original Trilogy, Lord Of The Rings Trilogy,Raiders Of The Lost Ark,Se7en,Usual Suspects,T2,Heat. ACTION ACTION ACTION

Sports : Hockey & Lacross CONCUSSION MMMMMHUUUUH! *DROOLS*

:halo:

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Here are my favorite things:
Favorite Music Groups:
The Beatles
The Beach Boys
ABBA
The Bee Gees
The Monkees
Favorite Singers:
Martina McBride
Carrie Underwood
John Denver
Roger Miller
Paul Williams
Favorite Actors and Actresses:
Mel Brooks
Gene Wilder
Nathan Lane
Mathew Broderick
Uma Thurman
Madeline Kahn
Ben Stiller
Anne Hathaway
Julie Andrews
Dom DeLuise
Steve Martin
John Cleese
Favorite Movies:
Across The Universe
Mamma Mia
West Side Story
Best In Show
Snow Dogs
101 Dalmatians(Animated)
Hairspray
Blazing Saddles
Young Frankenstien
The Producers-Both Versions
High Anxiety
History of the World Part 1
Favorite TV Shows:
Dirty Jobs
Dancing with the stars
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street
Fraggle Rock
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
The Simpsons
Favorite Muppet Projects:
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street
Fraggle Rock
Emmet Otter's Jug-band Christmas
A Muppet Family Christmas
The Tale Of The Bunny Picnic
The Muppet Movie
The Great Muppet Caper
The Muppets Take Manhattan
Muppets From Space
Follow That Bird
Muppet Christmas Carol
The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson
The Muppets: A celebration of 30 years
A Muppets' Christmas: Letters to Santa

Yorick

Reaction score
A time for love, a time for hate, a time for peace, I swear it's not too late - The Byrds
One of my very very favorite singer/songwriter/musicians is Pete Seeger. He wrote those lyrics right there from that song the Byrds covered - "Turn, Turn, Turn" and he's an amazing man. He will turn 90 on May 3rd, and he's doing a concert with a bunch of people with the money going to an environmental charity. There is a film about him called "The Power Of Song". That film is one of my favorite things. :smile: ROCK ON, PETE!

Kiki

Reaction score
A time for love, a time for hate, a time for peace, I swear it's not too late - The Byrds
One of my very very favorite singer/songwriter/musicians is Pete Seeger. He wrote those lyrics right there from that song the Byrds covered - "Turn, Turn, Turn" and he's an amazing man. He will turn 90 on May 3rd, and he's doing a concert with a bunch of people with the money going to an environmental charity. There is a film about him called "The Power Of Song". That film is one of my favorite things. :smile: ROCK ON, PETE!
Awww, lovely to hear. :smile: Rock on, indeed! :excited:

Yorick

Reaction score
Hooray! :big_grin::cool: Thanks for that reply post - nice to share the happiness :smile:
And if I was to keep the thread going, I would mention that a favorite CD of mine is "Tim" by the Replacements.

And I just gotta say, all these Muppet icons look so cool, that I just want to use them in all my posts, even when the meaning of the icon isn't relevant to what I've written! But thus far, I have made sure that they do make sense.