These are a few of my favorite things...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
SO bored... this looks like it'll give me something to do.

Favorite Band: The Killers
Favorite CD: Umm... I don't really have many physical CDs. Most of my music was downloaded.
Favorite Group: PETA. Wait... what?
Favorite Type of Music: Rock and Roll, pop, new-age, classic rock, anything but rap...
Favorite TV Actors: Seth MacFarlane, Seth Green, Steve Carrell, Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Neil Patrick Harris.
Favorite Shows: The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, How I Met Your Mother, The Office, Robot Chicken, Family Guy.
Favorite Movies: The Muppet Movie, Muppet Treasure Island, The Dark Knight, The Lion King, Aladdin, Up, Pirates of the Carribean, The Shawshank Redemption, Juno, Donnie Darko, Silence of the Lambs.
Favorite Cartoon Characters: Stewie Griffin, Zazu from The Lion King, Daffy Duck, Donald Duck, Chip 'n' Dale, Buster and Babs Bunny (no relation), Yakko, Wakko, and Dot, Slappy Squirrel, Pinky, the Brain.
Favorite Cartoon: Family Guy, Tiny Toon Adventures, Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain
Favorite Classic Arcade Game: Frogger or Pac Man.
Favorite Books: The Wisdom of Big Bird,Before You Leap, Harry Potter, Anansi Boys, Good Omens, American Gods.
Favorite Ice Cream Flavors: Vanilla, blueberry cream pie, cinnamon, peanut butter.
Top Muppet Songs: SUCH a hard question... "I'm Going to Go Back There Someday," "Rainbow Connection," "Sing," "Can You Picture That?", "Movin' Right Along," "Follow Me," "Follow the Road," "Dixie Wailin'," "Get Goin'," "Monster in the Mirror," "Is It True?", "New York State of Mind," "Eye to Eye," "Fun is Here to Stay," "Dance Myself to Sleep," "Baby Face," "The Rhyming Song," "Simon Smith and His Amazing Dancing Bear," "Happy Feet," "Blackbird," "Mack the Knife," "Money," "Happy Tappin' With Elmo," "I Don't Want to Live on the Moon," "Put Down the Duckie," "It Feels Good When You Sing a Song," "Sing After Me," "One Small Voice," "What's the Name of That Song"
Favorite Famous Cows: The cows from fast food restaurant Chick-fil-A.
Favorite Basketball Team: The Denver Nuggets. Entirely because they're mascot is a Nugget.
Favorite Baseball Team: The one that's winning.
Favorite Candy: Smarties--OOH! Wait, no. Starburst jelly beans. *drools*
Favorite Actress: Hmm... This one's hard. Whoopi Goldberg is always great. Tina Fey is too...
Favorite Plays: Hmm... I'm a sucker for Romeo and Juliet. Macbeth is also great.
Favorite Places to Travel: Walt Disney World! :halo:
Favorite Pizza Topping: Cheese or mushrooms. Or mushrooms and pineapple.
Favorite Author: I'm a big fan of Neil Gaimann.
Favorite Director: I don't really pay much attention there. Spielberg is a genius, though.
Favorite Homemade Baked Goods: Oatmeal Raisin cookies... or pineapple upside down cake... or bread pudding.
Favorite Songs: "Dustland Fairytale" by The Killers, "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz, "1, 2, 3, 4" by Plain White T's, "All These Things That I've Done" by The Killers, "Spaceman" by The Killers, "Wordplay" by Jason Mraz, "You and Me" by Plain White T's, "Over My Head" by The Fray, "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey, "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait, "Viva la Vida" by Coldplay, "Gives You H-E-L-L" by The All-American Rejects, "How Far We've Come" by Matchbox 20.
Favorite Video Game: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Rock Band 2, Super Mario Galaxy, Kingdom Hearts.
Favorite Thing to Do Whilst I'm Bored: Fan-Fic writing.
Favorite Food: Pizza, pasta, chicken, cheeseburgers, mac and cheese, chicken parmesean, steak, ribs, barbecue of any sort, mashed potatoes... Mmmm.
Favorite Drink: Water. Or iced tea. Mostly water.
Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Chick-Fil-A
Favorite Muppet: Gonzo the Great, Pepe the King Prawn, Grover, Ernie, Oscar the Grouch, Floyd Pepper, Rowlf, Dr. Teeth, Rizzo, Fozzie, Kermit, Scooter, Clifford, Big Bird, The Count, Boober, Cantus, Gobo, Wembley, Marjory the Trash Heap, Sam Eagle, Miss Piggy, all of them. :stick_out_tongue:
Favorite Breakfast Cereal: Corn Pops! Or honey nut Chex.
Favorite Writers: Jim Lewis, Neil Gaimann, Terry Pratchett.
Favorite Artists: Amy Mebberson, Dave Hulteen, Jr., Dave Alverez.
Favorite Photographers: *shrug* My roommate is a photographer?
Favorite Anime: Dragonball Z!
Favorite Composers: Hans Zimmer, Alan Menken.
Favorite Muppeteer: Dave Goelz, Steve Whitmire, Bill Baretta, Eric Jacobson... all of them?
Favorite Legs: My girlfriends. :insatiable:
Favorite Comedy Movie: Ugh... HARD. Umm... Aye carumba. I really don't know! I have too many! Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Step Brothers, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Shrek...
Favorite Romance Movie: The Holiday
Favorite Kung Fu Movie: Kung Fu Panda
Favorite Muppet Movies: In order... Muppets From Space, The Muppet Movie, Muppet Treasure Island, The Great Muppet Caper, The Muppets Take Manhattan, Letters to Santa, It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Muppets' Wizard of Oz, Kermit's Swamp Years.
Favorite Animated Movies: The Lion King, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Up, WALL-E, Toy Story, Ratatoullie, Beauty and the Beast, Happy Feet, Shrek 2.
Favorite Musical Movie: Moulin Rouge
Favorite Parody Movie: Umm... Spaceballs.
Favorite Sci Fi Movie: Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Favorite Epic Drama Movie: Pan's Labyrinth (does that count? It's epic and dramatic...)
Favorite Drama Movie: The Shawshank Redemption
Favorite Foreign Movie: Pan's Labyrinth
Favorite Horror/Sci Fi/Fantasy Movie: Saw II
Favorite Adventure Movie: Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade
Favorite Thriller/Mystery/Suspence: Silence of the Lambs
Favorite Type of Cheese: American
Favorite Type of Sandwich: Chicken. Yeah, I said it!
Favorite Muppet Skits: WAAAAAAAY too many to go over. I've got to go to class or else I'd start naming them...
Favorite Comic Strips: Fox Trot.
Favorite Comedian: Jerry Seinfeld, Dane Cook.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ok, I'm brain fried at work, so I'll bite. Give me a little brain break!

Favorite Band: The Goo Goo Dolls
Favorite CD: Too many to mention.
Favorite Group: Group? Um, Muppet Central gang...yeah, that's it!
Favorite Type of Music: Mostly alternative, indie rock type stuff
Favorite TV Actors: Neil Patrick Harris, Matthew Perry, Hugh Laurie, and I love all the Big Band Theory guys.
Favorite Shows: How I Met Your Mother, The Big Band Theory, House, and I'm pretty sure I already love Glee
Favorite Movies: The Muppet Movie, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Punch Drunk Love, The Darjeeling Limited, and many, many more
Favorite Cartoon Characters: Pink Panther, Snoopy, Garfield, Stewie, Tigger, Ziggy, Dory from Finding Nemo
Favorite Cartoon: Garfield and Friends, Pink Panther, Peanuts, Tiny Toon Adventures
Favorite Classic Arcade Game: Pac Man
Favorite Books: My Sisters Keeper, Summer Sisters, Before You Leap.
Favorite Ice Cream Flavors: Cookies and Cream, Peppermint Bon Bon, Butterfinger
Top Muppet Songs: The Rainbow Connection, Being Green, Rubber Ducky, C is for Cookie, and so many more I can't even think of right now!
Favorite Famous Cows: Gladys from SS, the California Cheese cows, isn't there a Disney cow too from the old days?
Favorite Basketball Team: Don't do basketball
Favorite Baseball Team: MN Twins.
Favorite Candy: Kit Kats, Cherry Jolly Ranchers
Favorite Actress: Reese Witherspoon, Ellen DeGeneres, Jennifer Aniston, Tina Fey, Alison Hannigan
Favorite Plays: Hmm...I was in Harvey once. That was cool.
Favorite Places to Travel: Walt Disney World, Maine, or Northern MN
Favorite Pizza Topping: sausage and black olives
Favorite Author: Jodi Picoult
Favorite Director: Ron Howard
Favorite Homemade Baked Goods: Chocolate chip cookies or mom's apple pie.
Favorite Songs:Too many to mention again!
Favorite Video Game: Mario Kart, Mario Party 8, Rockband, Guitar Hero
Favorite Thing to Do Whilst I'm Bored: play on the internet.
Favorite Food: pizza, hamburgers, chicken, cookies.
Favorite Drink: Water, coffee, a good lemonade.
Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Potbelly
Favorite Muppet: Kermit, Rowlf, Red Fraggle, Boober Fraggle, Cookie Monster, Grover, Bert, Ernie, Big Bird
Favorite Breakfast Cereal: Honey Bunches of Oats.
Favorite Writers: Jim Lewis.
Favorite Artists: Mr. Vic Romano, otherwise known as Dave.
Favorite Photographers: One of my best friend's is a photographer
Favorite Anime: Meh
Favorite Composers: Joe Raposo
Favorite Muppeteer: Well Henson and Oz from the old days. Now it's Steve and also Karen Prell
Favorite Legs: Wha? Um, Big Bird's! Yeah...
Favorite Comedy Movie: Waiting for Guffman
Favorite Romance Movie: My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Favorite Kung Fu Movie: Don't have one
Favorite Muppet Movies: The Muppet Movie, Muppets Take Manhatten, Great Muppet Caper, Letters to Santa, Muppet Family Christmas
Favorite Animated Movies: Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King
Favorite Parody Movie: Waiting for Guffman or A Mighty Wind
Favorite Sci Fi Movie: Signs
Favorite Epic Drama Movie: Braveheart
Favorite Drama Movie: The Cider House Rules
Favorite Foreign Movie: Au Revoir, Les Infants
Favorite Horror/Sci Fi/Fantasy Movie:Nope
Favorite Adventure Movie: Um, Back to the Future count here?
Favorite Thriller/Mystery/Suspence: Air Force One
Favorite Type of Cheese: Cheddar
Favorite Type of Sandwich: Turkey
Favorite Muppet Skits: Fozzie and Rowlf "I Got Rhythm"
Favorite Comic Strips: The Argyle Sweater, Garfield, Peanuts
Favorite Comedian: Ellen DeGeneres

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
Hopefully this will keep me occupied for a bit on a slow day. Thanks for all the categories to force me to think!

Favorite Band: Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefers
Favorite CD: The Muppet SHow: Music, Mayhem, and More! - The 25th Anniversary Collection
Favorite Group: Group of what? I like you people, I guess :smile:
Favorite Type of Music: Almost anything (could I get any more generic that that?)
Favorite TV Actors: Grover, Joel McHale, Steve Carell, Neil Patrick Harris, and Jason Segal
Favorite Shows: Currently they are: The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, The Office, Community, and The Biggest Loser
Favorite Movies: TMTM, TGMC, MTI, TMM, Little Women, and my sick guilty pleasure is While You Were Sleeping
Favorite Cartoon Characters: Arthur, Papa Smurf, and Skeeter
Favorite Cartoon: Arthur or The Simpsons
Favorite Classic Arcade Game: Space Invaders
Favorite Books: Right now it's the Stephanie Plum series (by Janet Evonovich)
Favorite Ice Cream Flavors: Strawberry cheesecake and mint oreo (NOT mixed together, sicko!)
Top Muppet Songs: "He'll Make Me Happy" is number one - and it was the first dance at my wedding :smile:
Favorite Famous Cows: Gladys, of course. I guess I don't know many other famous cows. Huh. I'll work on that.
Favorite Basketball Team: I have developed an aversion to basketball in recent years.
Favorite Baseball Team: The Milwaukee Brewers!
Favorite Candy: Kit Kats and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
Favorite Actress: Jenna Fischer, Jillian Michaels (if "reality" show people count), and Janice - but she's not really acting; she's just being real.
Favorite Plays: I did set design for Women In Shorts, Grease, and Romeo and Juliet - though the latter two especially are NOT my favorite plays, they make the list for their awesome sets at those performances.
Favorite Places to Travel: My two most favorite-est of favorites (where I've had the MOST fun) are various sites in Mexico and the northwoods in Wisconsin
Favorite Pizza Topping: Mushrooms, onions, black olives, and fresh tomatoes. YUM!
Favorite Author: Right now I'm hooked on Janet Evonovich for some entertaining reading
Favorite Director: Jim Henson
Favorite Homemade Baked Goods: My sister's cookies
Favorite Songs:
Favorite Video Game: The Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess, Mario Party 8, MarioKart 64, Impossible Mission C64
Favorite Thing to Do Whilst I'm Bored: play around on the internet or read, but mostly sleep
Favorite Food: Cheeseburger(s)
Favorite Drink: Lemonade
Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Five Guys Burgers or The Fat Sandwich Co.
Favorite Muppet: Wow... Waldorf, Statler, Kermit, Beaker, Bert, Ernie, and Grover
Favorite Breakfast Cereal: Cocoa Pebbles
Favorite Writers: Neil Gaimann or Tina Fey - in two completely separate ways
Favorite Artists: Theodore Gall, Dara Larson, and Bill Barder
Favorite Photographers: Amy Fisher
Favorite Anime: I'm not into it.
Favorite Composers: Philip Sparke
Favorite Muppeteer: Jim Henson, Frank Oz, and Steve Whitmire
Favorite Legs: KFC original recipe :hungry:
Favorite Comedy Movie: Animal House
Favorite Romance Movie: While You Were Sleeping
Favorite Kung Fu Movie: Ugh; I stay away.
Favorite Muppet Movies: TMTM, TGMC, and MTI
Favorite Animated Movies: Corpse Bride, Wall-E, Up
Favorite Parody Movie: Spaceballs
Favorite Sci Fi Movie: Return of the Jedi
Favorite Epic Drama Movie: Schindler's List
Favorite Drama Movie: The Shawshank Redemption
Favorite Foreign Movie: Amelie
Favorite Horror/Sci Fi/Fantasy Movie: The Exorcist
Favorite Adventure Movie: The Princess Bride
Favorite Thriller/Mystery/Suspence: The Dark Knight
Favorite Type of Cheese: Cheddar
Favorite Type of Sandwich: PBJ
Favorite Muppet Skits: The Swedish Chef making Chocolate Moose is the best I can think of right now...
Favorite Comic Strips: Get Fuzzy, Pearls Before Swine, and Cul de Sac
Favorite Comedian: Patton Oswalt, Brian Posehn, and Zach Galifianakis

APRena

Reaction score
Favorite Band: The Beatles
Favorite CD: Anything by the above or other people who don't suck
Favorite Group: Circular.
Favorite Type of Music: No metal, no OOber-pop and I'll like it.
Favorite TV Actors: Anyone on the below...
Favorite Shows: Current-- The Office, Glee, Community, Parks & Recreation, things I'm forgetting and reruns.
Favorite Movies: Muppet movies, all. (obvious) To Kill a Mockingbird, Mel Brooks movies, The Wizard of Oz, movies based on Broadway plays.
Favorite Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Yakko from Animaniacs, Arthur, and all of the Muppet Babies (I'm so vague, and I'm sure there's more I can't think of right now)
Favorite Cartoon: Kids' cartoon: Rugrats. Mature-ish cartoon: Family Guy (guilty pleasure)
Favorite Classic Arcade Game: TETRIS.
Favorite Books: Harry Potter, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Hunger Games, anything by John Green or Maureen Johnson...too many to list
Favorite Ice Cream Flavors: Oreo, Mint chip, Cookie Dough, Moose Tracks, and Vanilla of course.
Top Muppet Songs: Any and all. Like choosing a favorite child!
Favorite Famous Cows: Those cows from the California Cheese commercials, and Gladys. Are there any more? The cow on the Ben&Jerry's cartons...
Favorite Basketball Team: Chicago Bulls, for the sake of loyalty. Honestly I don't care.
Favorite Baseball Team: CUBS!
Favorite Candy: Sour Patch and Lemonheads, and dark chocolate. Anything chocolate!Favorite Actress: See "Favorite Actors"
Favorite Plays: ALL.
Favorite Places to Travel: Anywhere that is not here. I'm constantly traveling. I will now go THERE.
Favorite Pizza Topping: Canadian bacon OR Spinach.
Favorite Author: Libba Bray, Maureen Johnson, John Green, JK Rowling
Favorite Director: Jim Henson
Favorite Homemade Baked Goods: Any and all. Cookies and muffins especially, but I'm not picky.
Favorite Songs: Too many to list.
Favorite Video Game: Anything made in the 80s. I love to epic fail on Rock Band when the opportunity presents itself, but not that much.
Favorite Thing to Do Whilst I'm Bored: MC, read, blog, watch bad reality tv, nag myself about the things I *should* be doing.
Favorite Food: Anything EXCEPT: cheeseburgers, olives, hardboiled eggs, and cereal with milk. I said it. Mock me now.
Favorite Drink: *gasp* I'm a minor. Are you implying what I think you're implying? :wink:Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Jimmy John's! OM NOM.
Favorite Muppet: You make me choose? *long thoughtful pause* Beaker.
Favorite Breakfast Cereal: DRY Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Dry.
Favorite Writers: Different from authors how? It's late, don't confuse me.
Favorite Muppeteer: Jim Henson.
Favorite Legs: Edible
Favorite Comedy Movie: Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Favorite Romance Movie: Meh, does Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix count?
Favorite Kung Fu Movie: Kung-Fu Panda
Favorite Muppet Movies: The Muppets Take Manhattan
Favorite Animated Movies: All Pixar.
Favorite Parody Movie: Young Frankenstein
Favorite Sci Fi Movie: None-ish.
Favorite Epic Drama Movie: Titanic?
Favorite Drama Movie: ?
Favorite Foreign Movie: Persepolis
Favorite Horror/Sci Fi/Fantasy Movie: Can't choose.
Favorite Adventure Movie: Can't choose.
Favorite Thriller/Mystery/Suspence: None.
Favorite Type of Cheese: Swiss
Favorite Type of Sandwich: Peanut Butter & Jelly
Favorite Muppet Skits: Pigs in Space and the Swedish Chef to be general.
Favorite Comic Strips: Cyanide and Happiness
Favorite Comedian: All the good ones are dead.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
First off, I must say- this is horrible torture for someone who is horrible at ever choosing just one thing as a favorite. In many cases, I like them all!:big_grin:

Favorite Band: Come on- FM's way better than AM.... oh, never mind- anyway- Way too many to name- but here's a few. Relient K, Switchfoot, Stryper, Petra, ApologetiX, Audio Adrenaline, Newsboys, Geoff Moore & The Distance, Emery, Underoath, DC Talk and selected songs by The Beach Boys, The Beatles, Simon & Garfunkel and some classic '80s rock songs.
Favorite CD: A couple classic albums- "In Another Land" by Larry Norman, "A Liturgy, A Legacy and a Ragamuffin Band" by Rich Mullins, "So You Wanna Go Back to Egypt" by Keith Green, "The Anatomy of the Tongue in Cheek" by Relient K, "New Way to Be Human" by Switchfoot, "Beyond Belief" by Petra, "To **** with the Devil" by Stryper- numerous others.
Favorite Group: Isn't this the same as favorite band? There's tons other bands I could name- but I think the list above will suffice.
Favorite Type of Music: pretty much anything except country. I'll tolerate it, but I don't care much for it. But I do try to be open to listening to most any style. Rock and roll, rap, jazz, swing, ska, reggae, calypso, heavy metal, etc.
Favorite TV Actors: Richard Dean Anderson and The Muppets of course
Favorite Shows: MacGyver, Quantum Leap, Early Edition, The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, The A-Team, Knight Rider, The Incredible Hulk, The Amazing Spider-Man (live action '70s US show), Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, Superboy, Wonder Woman, Batman (so most any live action or cartoon DC and Marvel comics-based show), Family Ties, Family Matters, Full House, Who's The Boss? Perfect Strangers, Webster, Small Wonder, Charles in Charge, Automan, Manimal, Starman, Star Trek: The Next Generation, Danger Bay, My Secret Identity, The Littlest Hobo, Turbo Teen, Lazer Tag Academy, Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends, SuperFriends, ThunderCats, SilverHawks, The Comic Strip (TigerSharks, Karate Kat, Street Frogs, The Mini Monsters), The Greatest American Hero, Gummi Bears, Chip 'N' Dale Rescue Rangers, Talespin, Darkwing Duck, DuckTales, Looney Tunes, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Tom & Jerry, Popeye, Muppet Babies, Fraggle Rock (live action and cartoon), Muppets Tonight, The Muppet Show and Sesame Street and Mister Rogers' Neighborhood.... and numerous others.
Favorite Movies: All of the Muppet movies of course. Indiana Jones movies, Star Wars movies, Star Trek movies, Back to the Future movies, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies, The Lord of the Rings movies, The Chronicles of Narnia movies, National Treasure movies, Starman, Frequency, Dead Poets Society, Miracle on 34th. Street, White Christmas, It's a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Story, I'll Be Home for Christmas, Jingle All the Way, Ernest movies, The Baby-Sitters Club Movie, The Mighty Ducks movies, It Takes Two, Heavyweights, (with editing on these next two) Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Dumb and Dumber, Napoleon Dynamite, Houseguest, All I Want for Christmas, Spider-Man movies, Batman movies (all of them), Superman movies (all of them), Supergirl, Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, The Fantastic Four movies, Facing the Giants, Fireproof, The Jesus movie, The Passion of the Christ and numerous others...
Favorite Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Mickey Mouse, all of the Muppets, Jamie Jaren, Peanuts gang, Popeye, Tom & Jerry, Fred Flintstone, George Jetson, Bret Matthews, Scrooge McDuck, Chip and Dale, Archie Andrews, Lion-O, Optimus Prime, Duke, and the list goes on....
Favorite Cartoon: Pretty much all the ones I've already listed and more. The Flintstones, The Jetsons, Scooby-Doo, Where Are You? A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, G.I. Joe, Transformers, Superman (1988 cartoon) and tons others.
Favorite Classic Arcade Game: Pac-Man and Galaga
Favorite Books: The Holy Bible- there's no better Book in the world because it's God's Holy Word!
I also enjoy series books like The Hardy Boys, The Three Investigators, Nancy Drew, The Famous Five, The Secret Seven, Dallas O'Neil and the Baker Street Sports Club, and classics like "The Chronicles of Narnia" by C.S. Lewis, "The Hobbit" and "The Lord of the Rings" by J.R.R. Tolkien and "At the Back of the North Wind" by George MacDonald. And the Sherlock Holmes books, "The Call of the Wild" and "White Fang" by Jack London, "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" and "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" and "The Prince and the Pauper" by Mark Twain, "Great Expectations" and "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens, "Journey to the Center of the Earth", "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" and "Around the World in 80 Days" by Jules Verne, "The Time Machine" and "War of the Worlds" by H.G. Wells, "Hans Brinker or The Silver Skates" by Mary Mapes Dodge, "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" by Lewis Carroll, "The Wizard of Oz" by Frank L. Baum and lots of others... Definitely Christian classics like "Mere Christianity", "A Grief Observed", "The Screwtape Letters", "The Great Divorce" and pretty much anything else by C.S. Lewis, "More Than A Carpenter" by Josh McDowell, "How to Give Away Your Faith" by Paul E. Little, "The Cost of Discipleship" by Dietrich Boenhoffer and others...
Favorite Ice Cream Flavors: Mint, Chocolate Chip, Cookie Dough, Cotton Candy, Rainbow, and one of my new favs- Birthday Cake!
Top Muppet Songs: All of them are great!
But "Bein' Green" and "The Rainbow Connection" would have to be tops- the Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, Muppet Babies and The Muppet Show and Muppets Tonight theme songs would be up there too. "Moving Right Along", "Just One Person", "It's in Every One of Us", "Lullaby of Broadway", "Going to Rio", "Dance, Magic, Dance", "Together Again", "Hey! A Movie", "One More Sleep 'Til Christmas", "Thankful Heart", "It Feels Like Christmas" (okay- pretty much the whole soundtrack for Muppet Family Christmas, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Christmas Eve on Sesame Street and John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together")- "True Blue Miracle", "Keep Christmas With You", "The Peace Carol", "A Baby Just Like You" and "I'm Going to Go Back There Someday".
Favorite Famous Cows: Chick-Fil-A cows.
Favorite Basketball Team: Boston Celtics! (Back when Larry Bird was playing)
Favorite Baseball Team: don't really have one, but I guess I'll say the New York Yankees and the Chicago Cubs and Atlanta Braves
Favorite Candy: Gummi Bears! And dark chocolate.
Favorite Actress: Mary Tyler Moore, Lori Loughlin, Joanna Kerns, Judith Light
Favorite Plays: A Raisin in the Sun, Shakespeare's works
Favorite Places to Travel: All over the world- the Caribbean, Europe, Africa, Asia, North and South America, Antartica, the Moon (but I don't want to live on the moon.:stick_out_tongue:)- Of course, favorite of all would be travelling to Heaven one day!
Favorite Pizza Topping: Pepperoni, Canadian bacon, Italian sausage, anchovies, green peppers, black olives, peanut butter, marshmallows, most anything edible
Favorite Author: God (His Book is the best ever!)- others: Franklin W. Dixon, Carolyn Keene, Robert Arthur, Jack London, Rudyard Kipling, V.S. Naipaul, Charles Dickens, Jules Verne, H.G. Wells, C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien, George MacDonald, etc.
Favorite Director: Jim Henson, Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, etc.
Favorite Homemade Baked Goods: Cookies, muffins, banana bread, chocolate cake, Boston Cream Pie, apple pie, monkey bread, pumpkin pie, etc...
Favorite Songs: Way too many to list. "And Can It Be?", "A Mighty Fortress is Our God", "I Gave My Life for Thee", "He Loves Us", "Oh, How He Loves You and Me", "His Banner Over Me is Love", "Jesus Loves Me", "Jesus Loves the Little Children", "I Need You, Jesus (to come to my rescue"), "God's Own Fool", "Only a Fool", "Beyond Belief", "Holding On", "For The Moments I Feel Faint", "24", "Let That Be Enough", "Getting Into You", "The Love of God", "God is God", "Asleep in the Light", "U.F.O.", "The Outlaw", "I Wish We'd All Been Ready", and tons others....
Favorite Video Game: Pac-Man, Galaga, Mega Man, Super Mario Bros. (NES and SNES games), Guitar Hero, etc...
Favorite Thing to Do Whilst I'm Bored: read, write, mess around on the Internet, watch classic TV shows, go running
Favorite Food: pretty much anything edible. pizza, hamburgers, curry goat, lamb, chicken, etc., Chinese and Japanese, whatever...
Favorite Drink: orange juice
Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Red Lobster and Chuck E. Cheese Pizza (back when it was called Show Biz Pizza), McDonald's
Favorite Muppet: I love them all- but I guess I'd say Kermit and Gonzo and Big Bird.
Favorite Breakfast Cereal: Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Frosted Flakes
Favorite Writers: same as authors.
Favorite Muppeteer: Jim Henson.
Favorite Legs: no opinion
Favorite Comedy Movie: (when edited): Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Dumb and Dumber, Houseguest, Napoleon Dynamite, Little Giants, Heavyweights...
Favorite Romance Movie: Fireproof, Sabrina
Favorite Kung Fu Movie: all those ones I used to watch as a kid with the dialogue that didn't match up to their lips...
Favorite Muppet Movies: They're all great- but I guess I might choose The Muppet Movie and Follow That Bird.
Favorite Animated Movies: Toy Story movies, Ice Age movies, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin movies, The Lion King, etc.
Favorite Parody Movie: not sure if Clue counts. maybe also the Airplane movies
Favorite Sci Fi Movie: Frequency, Gattaca, Star Trek movies, Star Wars movies, Back to the Future movies, Superman movies, Batman movies, etc.
Favorite Epic Drama Movie: The Lord of the Rings movies
Favorite Drama Movie: same as above
Favorite Foreign Movie: all those Indian movies I used to see as a kid.
Favorite Horror/Sci Fi/Fantasy Movie: Willow, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Lord of the Rings movies, The Chronicles of Narnia movies
Favorite Adventure Movie: Indiana Jones movies
Favorite Thriller/Mystery/Suspence: Nancy Drew movies
Favorite Type of Cheese: Swiss and Provolone
Favorite Type of Sandwich: Peanut Butter & Jelly and Banana and Peanut Butter
Favorite Muppet Skits: Pigs in Space and the Swedish Chef, Muppet Labs and Veterinarian's Hospital and Bert & Ernie sketches on Sesame Street- they're all good.
Favorite Comic Strips: Archie, Garfield, Peanuts, B.C., Family Circus, FoxTrot
Favorite Comedian: Fozzie Bear, Mark Lowry, Sinbad

Kiki

Reaction score
I do these, like, every year. I don't even change that much, but it's just self-indulgent fun. ;3 Okay, let's get started...

Favorite Band: Just to be inconventiant and a little annoying, I shall post the list which is on my DA... The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac (both lineups), Led Zeppelin, Yes, Emerson Lake & Palmer, Foo Fighters, The Doors, Cream, Black Sabbath, King Crimson, Jethro Tull, T.Rex, The Band, The Who, Jefferson Airplane, Steely Dan, Dire Straits, Santana, The B-52s, Carpenters, Nirvana, The Small Faces, The Faces, Humble Pie, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Porcupine Tree, 10cc, America, Queen, Crosby Stills & Nash, The Rolling Stones, AC/DC, Skyhooks, Electric Light Orchestra, Eric Clapton, Blondie, Blind Faith, The Beach Boys, Atomic Rooster, The Nice, The Movie, Procol Harum, The Moody Blues, Picadilly Line, Eagles, Guns ‘n’ Roses, The Allman Brothers Band, The Hollies, The Mamas & the Papas, Supertramp, The Zombies, 13th Floor Elevators, Grateful Dead, The Sweet, Free, Bad Company... Kaleidoscope, etc etc.
Favorite CD: Ha, too many!
Favorite Group: Black Panthers. :confused: Lolwut?
Favorite Type of Music: Classic rock. Especially the psychedelic and progressive stuff. I also love hard/soft/folk rock. And grunge. There's some rather good heavy metal out there, too (I like a lot of classic Metallica stuff!).
Favorite TV Actors: Thesedays? Umm... I can't think of any at the moment, but I'm sure I have a few...
Favorite Shows: TMS, FR, Sesame Street, Harvey Birdman, The Simpsons, ALF, Jem, Saved by the Bell, Degrassi high/junior high, etc...
Favorite Movies: Muppet Treasure Island, Tommy, American Graffiti, The Wall, Psycho, Cinema Paradiso, Almost Famous, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Song Remains the Same, Rosmary's Baby, Atlantis, Toy Story 1&2, Sweeney Todd, To Sir with Love, Vanishing Point, Blow Up, What's Up Doc? etc...
Favorite Cartoon Characters: Homer Simpson, Wakko Warner, Captain Planet, Harvey Birdman, Betty Boop, Kida (from Altantis), William Murderface (from Metalocalpse), peeps from Family Guy... with the exception of Stewie who gives me the irrits and is simply unfunny.
Favorite Cartoon: The Simpsons, Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law, Family Guy, Camp Lazlo, Betty Boof, Goof Troof, Animaniacs, etc etc.
Favorite Classic Arcade Game: I'm gonna go with Tetris.
Favorite Books: The Little Prince, The Wisdom of Big Bird, No Strings Attatched, various fashion/photography/music books. OH! And coffee table books, too.
Favorite Ice Cream Flavors: Chocolate. Coffee's nice, too. =3
Top Muppet Songs: SSt stuff, too? "Rainbow Connection", "I Belive in Little Things", "Let Me Be Your Song", "The Magic Store", "Sax and Violence", "I Don't Want To Live on the Moon", "Nearly Missed", "Mississippi Mud", etc etc.
Favorite Famous Cows: Lol, umm... Cow from Cow and Chicken? NO! Heffer!
Favorite Basketball Team: I don't follow basketball.
Favorite Baseball Team: I don't follow baseball, either (but I wish I did).
Favorite Candy: ANYTHING! But I have a serious Smarties/M&Ms addiction. <3
Favorite Actress: Nothin' beats the oldies. I love nostelgia... so yeah, old actresses, going back to the silent film days. But I also have a few new faves, too.
Favorite Plays: Hmm... Romeo and Juliet. <3 Such a cliché, I know...
Favorite Places to Travel: Umm, anywhere!
Favorite Pizza Topping: My current addiction is smoked salmon with capers. <3 *Drool*
Favorite Author: Lots! William Blake, Antoine De Saint-Exupéry, Stephen King, authors of picture books... ;3
Favorite Director: Tim Burton, Steven Spielburg, George Lucas, Quentin Tarantino (I like this style, but I can't relate to all of the violence... oh well), Ken Russell, etc etc.
Favorite Homemade Baked Goods: I love biscuits and cupcakes. <3 And apricot loaf. =3
Favorite Songs: Lol, I can't decide!
Favorite Video Game: I have a few, I think... let meh think...
Favorite Thing to Do Whilst I'm Bored: Draw, take photos, go on the net, fiddle on Photoshop, look at photos, watch TV, listen to music...
Favorite Food: Cesear salad (I know, how exciting am I? XPP), anything chocolatey, cheese cake, ummm... I can't make up my mind. x3 I'm a foodie.
Favorite Drink: Coke, hot chocolate, cranberry juice. Err- not together.
Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: I don't go to any, but I'll go with Macca's. I barely have it, but when I do it's a bit of a treat.
Favorite Muppet: Kermit, Fozzie, Catgut, Ernie, Bert, Rosita, Lefty, Janice, Floyd, Wembley, Red... I like them all.
Favorite Breakfast Cereal: Lawl, the most exotic thing we have here is Weet-bix. xPP
Favorite Writers: Various songwriters.
Favorite Artists: Salvador Dali, Robert Crumb (his wholesome stuff. XPPP), Geralde Scarf, Roy, Lichtenstein, Don Bluth, Roger Dean, Philip Scarfe, etc
Favorite Photographers: Mick Rock, Cecil Beaton, Joe McNally, various photogrpahers on Deviantart.
Favorite Anime: Sailor Moon! <3 And Hellsing.
Favorite Composers: Hans Zimmer, John Williams, Bill Conti... I'm gonna say Mike Oldfield too. Because I'm cool like that.
Favorite Muppeteer: Richard Hunt, Frank oz and Steve Whitmire.
Favorite Legs: Umm... the kind... people walk with...?
Favorite Comedy Movie: Too many!
Favorite Romance Movie: I have a few. I'm gonna go with Cinema Paradiso, though. Always makes me cry. :'D
Favorite Kung Fu Movie: Lol, not sure.
Favorite Muppet Movies: Muppet Treasure Island and The Muppet Movie. I also love The Great Muppet Caper.
Favorite Animated Movies: I love Disney stuff. Oh, including Pixar stuff. And I also love those movies where it's cartoon and also real life.
Favorite Musical Movie: Rocky Horror Picture Show, Tommy (okay, that's a rock opera, but whatever...), Hair, Cats, Sweeney Todd, etc.
Favorite Parody Movie: Not too sure.
Favorite Sci Fi Movie: Anything Star Wars. I also loved the new Star Trek flick.
Favorite Epic Drama Movie: Unsure what you'd consider an epic drama... *thinks hard*
Favorite Drama Movie: Hmmm.... I'm sure there's something there.
Favorite Foreign Movie: I like a lot of nostelgic Italian stuff.
Favorite Horror/Sci Fi/Fantasy Movie: I has a lot. =3
Favorite Adventure Movie: Too many!
Favorite Thriller/Mystery/Suspence: Too many! I love film noir stuff, too.
Favorite Type of Cheese: Brie. And the one with pepper in it. And the one with fruit.
Favorite Type of Sandwich: Chicken shnitzel, mayo and lettuce! But I haven't had that in ages...
Favorite Muppet Skits: Too many!
Favorite Comic Strips: Garfield, Peanuts... uhh... I've just gone blank. O_O I'm sure there's more...
Favorite Comedian: Too many!

Yorick

Reaction score
I'll do one each for today, though I have other faves:

Actor: Harry Dean Stanton (Especially in "Monster Maker" & "One Magic Christmas" so far)

TV Character: Earl Sinclair (Especially when he trusts his heart, makes the right decisions and takes a stand! YAY CAPTAIN IMPRESSIVE!)

Singer/songwriter: Roger Waters (Especially on "The Final Cut" that he did with Pink Floyd - I really can't say enough about how amazing it is. I also enjoy the three solo albums he did after it, as well!)