DVD Wishes

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Heres an idea I have had for awhile....

The best of the muppets on good morning america

This would feature many appearances that the muppets made on that show. Since Disney owns this show (I think) then there shouldn't be any real problems.

In december 2004 the muppets spent a whole day on the show, which they called Muppet Day. Segments from this show could fill up the DVD as linking footage.

It could also include the muppets appearances from 1992.

And there have also been a lot of other appearances by the muppets throughout the years.

ploobis

Reaction score
I would love yo see the Original Un-Aired Versions of the Juliet Prowse & Connie Stevens episodes of The Muppet Show on DVD! :smile: :wink:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
You mean the S1 TMS DVD doesn't have the unaired pilots of the Juliet Prowse & Connie Stevens DVDs?

BJ

ploobis

Reaction score
You mean the S1 TMS DVD doesn't have the unaired pilots of the Juliet Prowse & Connie Stevens DVDs?

BJ
TMS S1 DVD includes the versions that did air. If you go to the guides on Muppet Central you can read all about the original un-aired version of the Juliet Prowse episode.

ploobis

Reaction score
Here is a list of Muppet stuff I'd love to see be released on DVD!

1. The Henson Early Works Collection: Sam and Friends episodes, Rare Commercials, Rare Variety Show Appearances and Rare Henson Short Films.

2.Tales from Muppetland Collection: Hey Cinderella, Frog Prince, Muppet Musicians of Bremen and maybe Tales of The Tinkerdee as a bonus feature.

3. Sesame Street Old School: Best of Muppets series.

- Best of Bert & Ernie

- Best of Cookie Monster

- Best of Grover

- Best of Kermit

And more.....

4. The Original UN-AIRED Versions of the Juliet Prowse and Connie Stevens Pilot Episodes of The Muppet Show.

5. The Muppets Go To The Movies

6. The Jim Henson Hour Complete Series. Or just all of the Muppet Television segments.

7. Muppets Tonight The Complete Series.

muppet baby

Reaction score
You know one thing that i would love to see is some of the appericances of the muppets as they made apperaces on Good Morning America and The TOday shoow .

Some of the best that i have seen and are my faverites of all of this is on the today show .

Oh my some of the Today show apperances hav ehad me laughing on the floor . Does anyone else feel this way ?

I really hope that they would make a sperate DVDs for all of this that would make my life complete keke i know that may shound cornay but it is sooooooooooo true .:insatiable::smile::batty:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I really used to love all the appearances they made on the morning shows and things back in the day! It was all too enjoyable.