Playhouse Muppet Videos

behemoth

Reaction score
Would someone with some extra time on his hands mind making a list of every sketch/song that appeared on the playhouse videos Muppet Treasures,Muppet Moments,and Gonzo presents Muppet Weird Stuff. I can't find a list of them anyone and this would be greatly appreciated.

the_great_gonzo

Reaction score
i'll check it our for you asap. i have Gonzo presents Muppet Weird Stuff and I might have Muppet Moments. i don't have Muppet Treasures however.

jediX

Reaction score
If you're still interested in this, I was going to make a list of all the segments in these anyway (I have most of the tapes).

Frogster

Reaction score
Playhouse Video

Around the mid-80's, Jim Henson, along with the help of the other puppeteers, made 10 videos containing the best backstage clips, skits and songs that were done by Playhouse Video. I was wondering which ones you guys thought was the best... :confused:
Here's the list of them...
The Muppet Revue *Done by Kermit and Fozzie
The *Kermit and *Piggy Story (my favorite; first time I saw anything from TMS)
Children's Songs and Stories *Scooter
Rock Music With The Muppets *Dr. Teeth
Muppet Treasures *Fozzie and Kermit
Country Music With The Muppets *Rowlf
Gonzo Presents Muppet Weird Stuff *Gonzo
Rowlf's Rhapsodies With The Muppets *Rowlf and Fozzie
Fozzie's Muppet Scrapbook *Fozzie, Kermit, Scooter
Muppet Moments *Kermit and Fozzie

Stulz

Reaction score
Rock Music!

I always preffered Rock Music w/ the Muppets :big_grin: :eek:

Gonzo presents Mupept Weird Stuff is great too! :concern:

I'm currently taking my copies and converting them to DVD. If anyone has any high-res scans of the front, back, and inside gatefold covers. Please let me me know.

I'm also missing the Kermit & Miss Piggy Story, and a good copy of Childrens Songs and Storie. If you have either of these in great shape I'd be happy to make a DVD of it for you.

Frogster

Reaction score
Stulz said:
I'm currently taking my copies and converting them to DVD. If anyone has any high-res scans of the front, back, and inside gatefold covers. Please let me me know.

I'm also missing the Kermit & Miss Piggy Story, and a good copy of Childrens Songs and Storie. If you have either of these in great shape I'd be happy to make a DVD of it for you.
You know, I used to have The Kermit And Piggy Story, and a few months ago, I saw Children's Songs and Stories. Do you have the rest? That's so cool you have the one's I'm looking for! I'm currently trying to get The Kermit And Piggy Story on ebay. Also, I have a bunch of Fraggle Rock videos I'm trying to give away... Stulz, if you're interested in doing some dealing, post back or email me at lucasbervin.com. I'd LOVE to get those Playhouse Videos of The Muppet Show, especially the two you mentioned, plus Fozzie's Muppet Scrapbook, Rowlf's Rhapsodies, and Muppet Moments. Actually, the ones I've seen are the two I mentioned earlier, plus The Muppet Revue and Muppet Treasures. :smile: :embarrassed:

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I've never heard of any of these videos. Would you please explain some of the story for me?

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
I've never heard of any of these videos. Would you please explain some of the story for me?
Basically they are compilation videos of the best songs and sketches on TMS done in various themes. They have bumpers between segments with various Muppets, and usually follow some kind of theme. For Example, Muppet Revue has Fozzie and Kermit cleaning out the attic and they come across various props used on the show, and they reminice(sp?) about those songs and sketches.