You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
That would be awesome to see. Do you have any pictures?
No, sadly we didn't have any decade related days this/last school year, but if I end up on the student committee next year, either 70's or 80's Day would be at the top of my list of plans.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
YMBAOMF IF you think Lefty is crazy! I love reading the latest stuff from Hensonville, and I think Lefty & Newsie are the funniest characters in Hensonville!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
While shopping, you pick out a beige reporter-style jacket, and your mom asks you if you want it just because Kermit wore one like it in GMC. :smile:

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
Thanks
Yea, more or less. I also thought of Piggy being Major Hollihan. Rizzo would just be a rat that hangs around. I keep entertaining the idea that Sam goud be Major Potter. Actually, Radar's a puzzle to me because I keep thinking that Robin could also be Radar along with Scooter. Scooter certainly would be a good choice as he's kinda the organizer of the grou like Radar is, but Robin's the kid of the group which is how Radar is seen at times. But the more I think about it I think you're right with Scooter.
I was thinking Sam as Potter too, particularly Potter when he first came the 4077th. But then again, part of me is thinking he might make a good Frank in a way. Father Mulcahy was at the piano a few times, I dunno, maybe Rowlf could play him haha.

And as for Scooter or Robin as Radar. I think you have a point for Robin too. But thinking about Radar's journey on the show - he started off as a kid and left the camp a young man. Much like Scooter even when Richard was performing him. I remember one fan here noting Scooter's voice change over the years with Richard, even saying "It's almost as if Richard had been aging him". That's always stuck with me for some reason and I've noticed Scooter's voice change even during his time of The Muppet Show

Oh, and You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if... you bought a Best of The Muppet Show Volume 1 VHS at a Charity shop (which I did today)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Your idea of "not getting carried away" and "being very understated" when talking about a celebrity is referring to him/her as "the greatest talent in the history of the universe!" :wink:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
If you think Bunsen & Beaker are two of the silliest muppets you've ever seen on TV

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
If you have to go on a four hour car trip by yourself and take Kermit and Gonzo with you for company. Then you get on Kermit's case for getting you lost cuz you took a wrong turn and he gets on your case for not having played "Moving Right Along" yet. (And you reply, "because I'm pushing 60 on a two lane mountain highway and I can't find if on my mp3 player right now")

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
If you wonder why fireproof paper hasn't been invented yet, and you think flammable water would solve the world's energy crisis.

Quesal

Reaction score
If you go to the Center for Puppetry Arts and see all the Muppets they have in there and as "Is that it?"