1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Gives Kate a big hug... *Points at post total. See that? You're at 1313 posts. Mmm, such a perfectly lovely number. And double 13's, just in time for the month of monsters known as October.
*Hands Kate keys to the vending machine, now don't empty the entire thing partying.

And Kendra... Post some more, you're almost a full Member again!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
(psssst, psssst, furryredmonster, and Princeton, come over here)

I snuck out 2 keys to the senior lounge, but you didn't get 'em from me, ok

furryredmonster

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
(psssst, psssst, furryredmonster, and Princeton, come over here)

I snuck out 2 keys to the senior lounge, but you didn't get 'em from me, ok
Hey, Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh heh heh... You can't get into the lounge/lodge with just a pair of keys, that's the good thing about having a secret entrance.

But speaking of that... Princeton and FurryRedMonster, if you guys want back in, your previous SM status should get you clearance into the lounge/lodge. Mind you, we're making these exceptions just this once because of the special circumstances surrounding your recent plight.

Unless you want to earn the SM titles again, that's fine too... Just LMK which you'd prefer.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Hiya to everyone.Congrats to all of the new Senior members.I've been trying my best to post these days,not easy.Hi Kimp and Count,Bo a shout out to ya if you can hear me!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Congrats Ryan... Now then, how's about upping your total with some more commentary on Old Friends hmm? Please? And get that other half of yours to post a chapter of Flippersteps already... If you could, nicely that is.