Swaehb! Swaehb!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*ahem* Naturally we here know that the B was going to stand, very innocently, for Bean Bunny...SWAEHBB! However we felt that including the letters BB (which also stand for Baby Bear and Bill Baretta) could be suggestive of B.B. Guns, and we don't wish to incite any form of violence or torture so...we left that idea, er, Behind...

*ahem*

SWAEHB!

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
Er, yes, we ALL know that THAT'S what Swaehb stands for. To suggest otherwise would be silly. :stick_out_tongue:

You know, beau, I do think we're the only Swaehbers left. We need to spread the good news of Steve's behind... er, I mean, BUNNY. (Insert Bean smiley here)

Beauregard

Reaction score
The good news of Steve's bunny? Dear lord...

...yes, we must! *shouts Swaehb more loudly*

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
*Starts printing Swaehb leaflets with a big picture of Steve's grinning face on the cover*

I think they might start coming if we advertised a new mental picture... maybe... (guess what I'm hinting at? :wink: )

Beauregard

Reaction score
I have no idea. And all those are now locked firmly in a cage, underwater, below three layers of rock, and some extra bouncy mattresses.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well...

No. Which is On, backwards. Which is the opposite of Off, which sounds similar to Toff, which is a posh word whose meaning I know not, and Not is a word as in the sentence, "I will not." That's the answer.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
...FRR, that has got to be the meekest attempt to get a mental pic in the history of this thread.

Really.

It should go a little more like... Now, granted, I'm a bit rusty at this... But if I recall correctly, it goes a little more like this...

<Ahem>

BEAU! Could we have another pic PLEASE, pretty please, pretty please please please with bagels on top? Because if you don't give us one we'll just have to cut off your bagel supply.

(And, FRR, if that doesn't work, I do in fact have more up my sleeve... I call it... my arm.)

SWAEHB! SWAEHB! I LOVE STEVE!