Your signature-explain yourselves!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Well, my first signature was a quote I found in the book It's Not Easy Being Green ("The world gives us love we can share Replacing the woe and the care with joy."-Mokey Fraggle), although I added the "Senior Member" part and changed the quote today.

Now I have a line from "Leave Me Some Magic." Robin is so cute! :smile:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Mine is my new favorite line from an unaired Whose Line game

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Mine is my new favorite line from an unaired Whose Line game
Haha,... the "other spice girls"

Mine is a quote from Gonzo from Muppets Take Manhattan, when discussing what they could do to make Manhattan Melodies better...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Mine is a quote from Gonzo from Muppets Take Manhattan, when discussing what they could do to make Manhattan Melodies better...
LOL

Gonzo: Maybe we could sell the show if we wrote in more special effects-like exploding socks!
Janice: Oh, Gonzo, like, that's a really lame idea.
Gonzo: Oh yeah?
Floyd: Hey, man, stop yelling at her.
Fozzie: He wasn't yelling.
Gonzo: Yes, I was!
Scooter: Oh, Gonzo, don't make trouble.
Animal: FIGHT! FIGHT!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Mine is a line from one of my favorite John Denver songs, "Summer." :smile:
And I really love it Caroline. It's so beautiful. :super:

My current signature is easily self-explanatory. I've grown to be such a big admirer of fantasy authors C. S. Lewis, J. R. R. Tolkien and J. K. Rowling. :big_grin:

Fluffets

Reaction score
Well mine's only changed a tiny bit, before was me quoting one of my own characters: "Hi, Arthur The Thing Here." Then temporarily I had "Tonight I will perform a feat of LUNATIC daring!" And at the moment its quoting a video featuring Podo.:smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
It is funny and thats all I have to say about that.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Mine is pretty self-explanatory: I was born in mid-January of 1969, ten months before Sesame Street went on the air nationally. (Of course, I couldn't have remembered Season 1 when I was less than a year old... :smile: )

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I ust changed mine It's kind of from the old 1960's Batman show. Robin would always say "Holy Something" so I thought with my avater it would fit really nice.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I can't remember if I've posted on here before or not.
But my signature is pretty self-explanatory.
John 14:6 could be my favorite Bible verse. (well, I love all of The Bible because it's God's Word. So of course, it's all awesome.)
But this particular verse is one of my favorites because Jesus Christ made it clear here that salvation and entry into Heaven is found only through Him- through putting faith in Him and the atoning work of His death on the cross and Resurrection. And that's Who I believe in and I can never talk too much about Him. (If anyone ever does want to talk about Christianity or any spiritual issues, I love to talk about such things. Feel free to PM me. But don't worry- I try not to force anything on anyone or berate others for their beliefs or any other stereotypical thing you may have heard or sadly seen about Christians. It's all about speaking the truth in love. And of course, everyone is free to believe what they want to believe.)
And this is also of course why I love Christmas and Easter so much- because Christmas is where it began and Easter is where it is finished!:big_grin:

And then I had to put one of my favorite Muppet songs on there. Gonzo:concern: has long been one of my favorite characters (though again- I love them all). But "I'm Going to Go Back There Someday" is such a great song. It's very fitting for Gonzo's longing for belonging and acceptance (which he explores more in "Muppets From Space", which I thought was a great movie for that aspect). And I know it's not really written as such, but just like any good poetry- the meaning is generally up to the reader- and I can definitely see some spiritual meanings in this song, whether intended or not. I particularly liken Gonzo's longing for the place he's going to go back to someday like the longing for Heaven. Eden is where we started but Revelation 20-22 tells us about the new Heaven and new Earth that God will make one day. Hence, our new Eden- and I'm going to go back there someday.:smile: