How's the weather where you are?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Its cold and supposed to snow tomorrow (um...today? I confuse myself wen I say up past midnght)

I really doubt it will snow, but it is unusually cold where I live.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
It's sort of cold, but sunny. Last night, we got a couple inches or snow, so the kids got a two hour delay.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
It's snowing tiny flakes tonight. We received approximately 4 inches of snow last night.:smirk:

ilovemusic

Reaction score
now it rains. A lot. That's why the Netherlands are called a 'froggy's country' or in dutch, 'een kikkerland' :smile: haven't seen Kermit yet

MarieIsabella

Reaction score
Its cold and snowy in PA ... I use to love the winter time, of course that was when I didn't drive! :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Highs in the low to mid 20s, lows for the week in the teens. There is snow from a few days ago still waiting to melt. :rolleyes:

Puckrox

Reaction score
I was going to say it's sunny this morning, but I just turned around to look outside and saw some clouds approaching. Drat.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Highs in the low to mid 20s, lows for the week in the teens. There is snow from a few days ago still waiting to melt. :rolleyes:
The sad thing is, that's REFRESHING compared to what we've got. We're not even in the teens TODAY!