Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Erine81981

Reaction score
Well all I wanted was the one song. I can't think of the name I have seveal of his cd's and cassette tapes so I really don't need any of them. Thanks tho. I'll try to find out what the name of it is.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
To Dan: I think I might have an old copy of "Ray of Light" around somewhere, I'll check it out tonight.
Much appreciated, but already have all of Music, American Life and Ray of Light on CD, so can just transfer them. Thanks anyway!! :smile:

Really, I need things from Immaculate Colllection. Woo!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Does anyone have this song?

The Violin - Where in the world is Carmen Sandigo? (Cd)
Do you mean the theme song?
:big_grin:

That Announcer

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
Much appreciated, but already have all of Music, American Life and Ray of Light on CD, so can just transfer them. Thanks anyway!! :smile:

Really, I need things from Immaculate Colllection. Woo!
I think I might have an old record copy of that, I may be able to transfer it. Let me check later on.

That Announcer

Reaction score
To Dan: Checked, and I don't have any Madonna. Sorry.

General message: If you ever want any Beach Boys, Monkees, They Might Be Giants, Traveling Wilburys, Elton John, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Fear or Buddy Wasisname (Newfoundland group) I'm your man!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Dan I think I have several Madonna songs (from the 80's); off the top of my head; "Like A Virgin", "Material Girl" and "Like A Prayer", I'll have to check when I get home for a better list.

That Announcer I will do whatever it takes to get your Weird Al stuff!!! (I only have the "Poodle Hat" album, all my others were stolen!!! But I do have the videos "Gump" and "Amish Paradise" if that helps for a trade)

Frogster First off, sorry I haven't mailed you in a while, buddy; but I know I have "Every Morning" and "Someday" by Sugar Ray. I have to check, but I also may have "Fly" as well.

Does anyone have (slightly embarassed) "Mouth" by Meril Bainbridge?

Interesting stuff I have I have too much music to list; but I do have some fun stuff if you're interested:
• An evening With Kevin Smith
• Almost every Celebrity Jeopardy from SNL
• Full stand-up acts from Bill Cosby, Dennis Leary, Jerry Seinfeld, Kevin James, Eddie Murphy, Richard Prior, Dana Carvey and Dave Chapelle.
• All six episode of "Clerks - The Animated Series"
• The Numa Numa Dance

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Dan I think I have several Madonna songs (from the 80's); off the top of my head; "Like A Virgin", "Material Girl" and "Like A Prayer", I'll have to check when I get home for a better list.
Thanks ever so incredibly much Mr. Vic, you're ace! :smile: As mentioned, the address is on my profile!

That Announcer

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:

That Announcer I will do whatever it takes to get your Weird Al stuff!!! (I only have the "Poodle Hat" album, all my others were stolen!!! But I do have the videos "Gump" and "Amish Paradise" if that helps for a trade)

Dave- just PM me a list of your ten favorite Al songs, and I'll rush them along one by one. I have every album of his except his self-titled album. No need for video trade, as I have the "Ultimate Video Collection" on DVD. (If you don't have it, you should be able to get it from Amazon!)

More stuff I have:
-Many local artists, primarily of a slightly folky persuasion
-LOTS of stand up comedy (Jeff Foxworthy, Hal Roach, Ellen DeGeneres, Bill Cosby, Bill Engvall, Larry the Cable Guy, and soon Robin Williams)
-Phil Collins, Wendy Carlos, Traveling Wilburys (my specialty), Sting, and a variety of other stuff (a REALLY wide variety, from Thomas Dolby to Simon and Garfunkel)
-Lots of solo stuff from the Monkees
-A couple of rare Elton John albums
-Billy Joel, and lots of him

If you need it, just ask!
-TA