"Welcome To Rio"
"The Greatest Band"
"Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah"
"Macho Duck"
"Mousetrap"
"Watch Out For Goofy!"
"It's A Small World"
"Chim Chim Cher-ee"

I can't remember the songs that were on the other one but i have both records. I don't have the equement to do all that to make the mp3s.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
So a disco mouse was on there instesd?

Buy the way, was "Chim Chim Cher-ee" a disco virsion on there?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yep. It still had the same sound but with more of an up beat to it.

Erine81981

Reaction score
It's not sung by the actors. Pretty much it's sung by a group of women and men. But's it's pretty cool to hear it.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I figured it probably wasn't. But that's for the recomendation!:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Dose anyone have "Wipe Out" by some group i can't remember their name. Now it's not the Beach Boys. It's some country i think band that came out with a verison of it but i haven't been able to find it. If someone know what i'm talking about. Here's my email

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm basically looking for bizzare cartoon theme songs and other brick a brack like that.

I'm looking for the Album version of the Hitchiker's guide to the Galaxy TV theme song (I have a fuzzy TV version of it).

I'm also looking for a song from the Buzz Lightyear cartoon series (this is a shot in the dark). It was featured in an episode in which Eric Idle had made a guest appearance. His character sang a song that Eric performed and wrote for the show.

I'm also looking for a cleaner version of the ALF the animated series theme song. Also ALF Tales and the original saxaphone theme to the sitcom.

I don't know what else I'm looking for but here's a list of what I can give you, but you're gonna have to wait a while for it...

TMNT 1980's theme in Japanese
TMNT OVA Japanese theme song
Earthworm Jim Theme
Various songs from Family Guy I downloaded from a fan site
Allegator King- TV version

and a few others. But I won't be able to give any interrested party these songs for a while.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Does anyone have the "Tiny Toon Adventures" and "Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers" theme songs? Also, I'm looking for "What Hurts the Most" by Rascall Flats. Thanks! :big_grin: