Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

FuzzMonkey

Reaction score
I am looking for music by i monster and the pet shop boys. I have a good bit of horror, sci-fi and fantasy soundtracks. if anyone would like a full list, let me know.

FuzzMonkey

Reaction score
I just thought of something else I'm looking for. If anyone has the soundtrack to 'Legend', I would love to get that. I'm talking about the US version with the Tangerine Dream score. I have the cassette, but the CD is hard to find for a reasonable price. I have the Jerry Goldsmith version if anyone wants to trade.

Erine81981

Reaction score
lael if you get that to work for you could you send me the songs from "Bump In the Night?"

Lucy

Reaction score
Does anyone have the song 'Cincinatti' (sp?) by the Distillers? It's not available on CD, and I've seen it mentioned on Brody's myspace page...

Also, anything from Arid? I have the song 'Little Things of Venom', but I can't find their album in shops anywhere!!

lael

Reaction score
That's perfectly alright. I didn't learn until the other day!
:embarrassed: Now let me see if I can remember...

What e-mail service do you use?

I have @Yahoo, @Gmail, @Hotmail, @Allstate, @Rambler.RU and 2 @BadtzMaru.com accounts ... which would work the best with an attch? :confused:

I tend to use the following in order from 'the most used' to 'the least used'. send me an email so I can reply with a trial run on the attch, Shakira, Ojos Así, in Spanish. fyi.

lael.uriah@gmail.com

sinner@badtzmaru.com

scream_it_loudly@yahoo.com

sinners_burn@hotmail.com

lael

Reaction score
lael if you get that to work for you could you send me the songs from "Bump In the Night?"
I'm surry bubba. I don't know "Bump in the Night". Soundtrack or group? I may have something like it tho if you tell me what kind of music it is.

Does anyone have the song 'Cincinatti' (sp?) by the Distillers? It's not available on CD, and I've seen it mentioned on Brody's myspace page...
I have The Distillers, "I Am A Revenant" from Punk-O-Rama, Vol. 8 if you'd like. It's one of my daily fav's.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm surry bubba. I don't know "Bump in the Night". Soundtrack or group? I may have something like it tho if you tell me what kind of music it is.
That's fine. Do you have any type of cartoon albums? Any kind.