Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone have the whole album of the "House Of Mouse?" I have lots of stuff to trade. Here is a few of things of Disney soundtracks or other albums that i have to trade.

Lilo & Stitch (soundtrack)
Chicken Little (soundtrack)
The Lizzie McGuire Movie (soundtrack)
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (soundtrack)
Herbie Fully Loaded (soundtrack)
Disney Mania 1,2,3,4
Disney Mania Remix
Disney Mousericse (Newer one)
The Music Of Disney's One Saturday Morning Puls Other Disney TV Favorites (I've added others that weren't on the album too)The Disney Afternoon (I've made my very own album with other shows that wasn't made for the oringal album that was made.)

That's pretty much about it. I wished i had others like the older albums but that's about all i have for the Disney stuff. Here's my email

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

Erine81981

Reaction score
P.S

Does anyone have a good HQ "Teacher's Pet" intro from the series in mp3 format? I went to Youtube and it had something else with it in the auido that i didn't want in there. If so my email is the first post on here. Talk to you later.

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
Does anyone have the whole album of the "House Of Mouse?" I have lots of stuff to trade. Here is a few of things of Disney soundtracks or other albums that i have to trade.
Sorry Erine, I don't have House of Mouse or Teacher's Pet... but I'd love to get Chicken Little, Mousercise, and the Saturday morning stuff if you could... :3 And there was a manie remix? Dang, I'm so behind on disney music.
But I have a bunch of the older (and newer) stuff if you want...

Drtooth

Reaction score
P.S

Does anyone have a good HQ "Teacher's Pet" intro from the series in mp3 format? I went to Youtube and it had something else with it in the auido that i didn't want in there. If so my email is the first post on here. Talk to you later.
I don't know if I told you this, but I have the opening and closing movie version of that song. I don't have, nor can I find the series one. Nor do I know how to make MP3's from DVD's.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I don't know if I told you this, but I have the opening and closing movie version of that song. I don't have, nor can I find the series one. Nor do I know how to make MP3's from DVD's.
Do you mean you have the opening version of the movie and the closing but you can't record them off the DVD? I've found the opening "Teacher's Pet" but it has that light bulb and something about (spelling not good here) "elumatating teleavison" thing and it messes it all up. But just let me know.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Do you mean you have the opening version of the movie and the closing but you can't record them off the DVD? I've found the opening "Teacher's Pet" but it has that light bulb and something about (spelling not good here) "elumatating teleavison" thing and it messes it all up. But just let me know.
Oh no... I have the CD soundtrack to the movie, and I have the DVD of the movie with the bonus TP episode on it. I don't know how to get music from DVD's, so I couldn't get you the actual TV show theme song... but I could get you the opening and closing of the movie off the CD.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh no... I have the CD soundtrack to the movie, and I have the DVD of the movie with the bonus TP episode on it. I don't know how to get music from DVD's, so I couldn't get you the actual TV show theme song... but I could get you the opening and closing of the movie off the CD.
But aren't they sung by that girl from Even Stevens or is it the cast singing the song?

Erine81981

Reaction score
No thanks Drtooth. I'll try and find the opening later on. I wanted it way before i had made my CD with all these songs. But sooner or later i'll get it put on there. Here's the actual album to download.

The Music of Disney's One Saturday Morning Plus More of Disney's Favorite TV Shows
http://www.sendspace.com/file/svoc11 (Actual Album)

I'll post the other one which i did later on. It might not be till tomorrow night or whenever.