Non-Muppet MP3 Trade Page

Erine81981

Reaction score
I remember someone gave me the first Nicktoons CD a while back... and they offered to give me the other one... well, whoever it was... do you still have it? I can't find it anywhere.
I believe that was me. I do have the other one your talking about and i remember you asking anyone if they do have the Nicktoon CD so i guess it was me. And yes i do still have it. I'll get you a link sometime tomorrow evening when i get it uploaded on to sendspace.com.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I believe that was me. I do have the other one your talking about and i remember you asking anyone if they do have the Nicktoon CD so i guess it was me. And yes i do still have it. I'll get you a link sometime tomorrow evening when i get it uploaded on to sendspace.com.
can i get that as well please?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the Irish names song from Family Guy? It was sung at the end of the episode where Peter went to Ireland searching for his father. Send it my way please. Thanks. :sing:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hi, it's been a while.
:smile: Could I please have the Sord and the Stone soundtrack, as well as the Bedknobs and Broomsticks soundtrack? I had the second one, but must've deleted it at some point. Thanks!
:sing:
kitkat1713@gmail.com

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anyone have the Dexter's Lab first sound track? the Musical Time Machine or whatever it was called. Not the rap one...