What's on your desktop?

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Hmm, well, I know a little bit about windmills, having had to read "Don Quixote" for a college English class two years ago, but probably nowhere near as much as D'Snowth here does.

For some time, I had "Ascent," a rising moon over a mountain, as my desktop image, but then I started using non-default photos and graphics - it's more fun that way.

Kiki

Reaction score
Mine is currently the classic Windows XP desktop. Y'know... the ones that come with Windows PC's. :stick_out_tongue:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Well, on my desktop there are pencils, pens, some looseleaf paper, two notebooks, a Burger King Homer figure, um...my cat is currently sitting here, looking out the window...

Oh, you mean my computer desktop. Ah. Well, it's just a plain ol' boring one. A blue sky background and some grassy hills. I think it was there when the computer was first set up, and I never bothered to change it.:smirk:

Pork

Reaction score
I have a photo decopace (forgive my spelling) of my family with a star wars AT-AT over the top made out of lego that my brother made.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have a photo decopace (forgive my spelling) of my family with a star wars AT-AT over the top made out of lego that my brother made.
That would be so cool to see it. Do you have it to show?

Pork

Reaction score
Hmmm, actually, it's on 'my' desktop, which is not this desktop. This is our internet computer so I don't put my stuff on this one. I should be able to get a photo of the AT-AT on here. But I have never put a picture on the net before. Not sure how one would do that. (or two for that matter). I could probably figure it out though.

Katzi428

Reaction score
NOW I have a picture of my baby niece,me & my aunt on my desktop.:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score

This has been my wallpaper for quite a while now... don't think I'll ever change it either.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
A picture of Jimmy, Sheen, and Carl from Jimmy Neutron in the hover car.