The "Thread Killers Organisation", or "TKO"

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, here I am :frown: I guess being a newbie full of energy and fanart makes me a pretty good thread killer *lol*
I post in a topic and can almost hear an old landlady voice saying 'Go away little girl, you bug us.:sympathy: '
*sits in a dark corner*
*giggles* I actually think of that song, "See the beatle sitting on a stone," because of your avatar! As if someone with Red in there name could bug!

Pork

Reaction score
:insatiable:Bash, Sure thing. *gets out her home made ktichen drumkit, made mostly of pot and pans and starts bashing them with chopsticks*
Um, but yeah, a bash sounds good:stick_out_tongue:

:confused:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Did someone say bash? Does crazy harry laugh and blows somthing up lol

Redsonga

Reaction score
I'm just so glad, you have no idea how rare it is for me to find someone that knows about my hometown on the internet :confused:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I know! And it seems so weird, because California is SUCH a big state! You'd think there'd be more of us!

Redsonga

Reaction score
I know! And it seems so weird, because California is SUCH a big state! You'd think there'd be more of us!
I guess most of them are old bass fishermen...It would be a little scary if they all posted on a muppets forum though :confused::scary:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I guess most of them are old bass fishermen...It would be a little scary if they all posted on a muppets forum though :confused::scary:
AHAHAHAHA! Seriously.... or, if you live in my area, they're all too busy trying to keep the hippie movement alive.....

Redsonga

Reaction score
AHAHAHAHA! Seriously.... or, if you live in my area, they're all too busy trying to keep the hippie movement alive.....
Groovy :coy: ! *holds up a flower* If you listen you can hear its lifeforce...:smile: