Fan-Fiction: The Revenge of Elmo

theprawncracker

Reaction score
"Fozzie. Fozzie dear, get up." Emily said to her son as he slept. "FOZZIE GET UP!!!" She finnaly screamed causing Fozzie to awake with a jolt.

"What? What? I didn't do it!" Fozzie cried.

"Fozzie get up!" Emily told him. "We've gotta get outta here!"

"But Ma, it's early morning, and we're locked in the house!" Fozzie wined.

"Not anymore we're not!" She explained. "While you were sleepin' someone turned the house into crayon. So I grabbed that flamethrower your crazy cousin gave me for my birthday last year and melted the front door."

"Are you crazy?!?" Fozzie asked.

"Bein' crazy's better than bein' afraid of everything!" Mrs. Bear said.

"Well, what do you want me to do?" Fozzie asked.

"Go." She told him. "Go to Sesame Street, find your friends, make sure they're okay."

"Okay." Fozzie said as he walked out the hole where the front door used to be. He walked outside and observed the world of crayon for the first time. "Who..." Fozzie mumbled as he hopped into his uncle's studebaker. He never had come back from hibernation. I hope he's okay... Fozzie thought. "You're not coming with me?" Fozzie asked his mother.

"No dear, it's not my place. And besides, I've got to redraw the front door!" She said as she waved goodbye to her son as he drove away in the car. Please be safe. Was all she could think.

~~~~~~~~~~

How could I be so foolish? Kermit thought as Baby Bear restrained him and his friends on the wall. All the right clues were there. The merchandise, the persuasion. He was even allowed to create his own world! Kermit thought as Elmo approached.

"Kermit, Miss Piggy, Sweetums, Rowlf, and Grover." Elmo said. "Elmo's first catch of the day, and it's Elmo's most important."

"What are vous going to do with us you little red menace!" Miss Piggy demanded.

"Nothing. Yet." He chuckled. "Elmo must wait for the rest of Elmo's bait to arive."

"Bait?!? You are going to pour worms on us?!?" Grover cried.

"No, you fool!" Elmo yelled. "The rest of your friends! They're all on their way. On their way to doom."

"Our friends?" Rowlf asked. "Oh no. Fozzie, Gonzo, Floyd..."

"No, those friends are all trapped in their vacation places." Elmo explained. "I meant the friends from Sesame Street."

~~~~~~~~~~

Bert and Ernie walked out of the 123 building to see Elmo's World. They stopped in front of Oscar's can. Even the trash was now crayon.

"Yuck!" Oscar said as he was tossing out trash.

"What are you doing Oscar?" Bert asked.

"I'm getting rid of all this stuff made of crayon, it's to cute!" Oscar explained.

"Well Oscar if you're getting rid of all the crayon, you'll have to get rid of your can." Ernie told him.

"I don't care! I just have to get rid of all of it!" He told them.

"Or, you could just come with us to try and find out why this is happening." Bert told him.

"What? Come with you?" Oscar asked. "Well, if it'll get rid of all this crayon." He climbed out the top of his can. "Come on, let's get going!"

The trio approached Big Bird's nest. They walked in.

"Come on Bird," Mr. Snuffelupagus said. "Let's go see if we can find our friends."

"We're some friends!" Ernie told them.

"Ernie, Bert, Oscar!" Big Bird cried as he ran and gave them all a hug, at once.

"Oh no!" Oscar cried. "More mushy hugs!"

Just then five honks were heard outside. They all ran out to see The Count in his Countmobile.

"Ahh, look, I was correct! Five, five vonderful friends!" Count said.

"Seven!" Herry Monster said as he and Cookie Monster approached.

"What going on?" Cookie asked. "Me cookies taste yucky!"

"I was hoping you guys might know! Because Gordon sure doesn't!" Susan said as she, Gordon, and Rosita walked towards them.

"Ya, I did not know what was going on either." Rosita said.

"I hope everyone else is okay." Ernie said.

"Well, we are." Maria said as Zoe, her, and Bob ran to catch up with their friends.

"Where's Elmo?" Zoe asked. "Is he here?"

"Yeah, and where's Kermit?" Bob asked.

"I'm sure they're all fine. Now let's go to Elmo's building and start looking there." Gordon said.

~~~~~~~~~~

The Sesame Street gang approached Elmo's castle in shock. Then the questions poured in.

"What in the world?"

"How did this happen?"

"Who could of done this?"

"Why would they want to?"

"Where's Elmo's building?"

"That's one, one scary castle of crayon!"

"Aye Carumba!"

"Let's all try to stay calm!"

Ring! Ring!

Everyone stopped talking. They looked down on the ground and saw a green cell phone.

Gordon answered it. "Hello?" He said.

"Hello?! Mr. Kermit?" A deep voice asked from the other end.

"No, this is Gordon. From Sesame Street." Gordon said. "Are you looking for Kermit the Frog?" He asked.

"Yes, if he is there please relinquish the phone to him. Tell him it is Sam Eagle." Sam said.

"He's not here." Gordon sighed.

"Well where is he?!?" Sam asked.

"We don't know. Where are you? What did you need to tell him?" Gordon asked back.

"I am in the White House! The secret underground base did not have it's phone line cut!" Sam explained. "I needed to tell him that the satelites here have showed me that my other Muppet um... friends, are headed his way!"

"The rest of the Muppets are headed this way?!" Gordon exclaimed.

"Yes indeed! In fact..." Sam began to say before...

"This is the place John!" Gonzo said.

"Well, we made great time!" John the mounty said.

"Thanks again!" Gonzo said to him before he rode off. He looked at the group. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We live here!" Big Bird told him and his little chicken friend.

"Oh, yeah." Gonzo said.

Just then a helicopter landed 25 feet away from the group.

"Thanks Pops! Catch ya later!" Clifford screamed as he, Pepe, and Rizzo hopped out of the helicopter.

"Alright Mr. Clifford!" Pops screamed as he flew away.

"Hey ya'll what's shakin'?" Clifford asked.

"I haven't stopped shaking since this whole crayon mess!" Maria said.

"Mios dios!" Pepe said as he approached Maria. "Look at jew, jew very pretty lady jew! My name is Pepe. Hokay. Single. If jew are looking."

"You little rat!" Maria cried as she slapped Pepe.

"Actually I'm the rat." Rizzo said.

A lime green volkswagen beetle flew above and landed where the helicopter did. Except harder.

"Crazy driver!" Crazy Harry said as he got out of the car.

"I thought he was Bunsen, not Crazy Driver!" Beauregard said.

"Beau, my head hurts enough all ready, don't make it worse." Lew Zeland said.

"Feeshie man hees a heedache! Bork bork!" The Swedish Chef exclaimed.

"Well Beaker, you make an excellent co-captain!" Bunsen said stepping out of the car.

"Meeee..." Beaker said as he walked out, petrified.

"Oh, hello all, nice to see you again." Bunsen said as he saw everyone.

Then, a tan studebaker crashed into Bunsen's car, and Beaker, sending him flying.

"Oops, sorry 'bout that." Fozzie said as he got out of the car.

The loud screeching of brakes was all the music the Electic Mayhem bus played as it came to a halt just missing the two car pileup. Animal was the first one out of the bus. Probably because he was the only one who could break the crayon bars on the doors. And because he had to go potty. Floyd was right behind him holding onto his chain, desperatly. Janice, Zoot, and Dr. Teeth followed.

"Hey check it out. The gangs all here!" Dr. Teeth said.

"Fer surely! I'm like totally glad to see you all!" Janice said.

"Yeah." Zoot remarked.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Johnny and Sal cried as they sky dove to the ground.

"Phew. Sal, I can't believe you talked me into that!" Johnny said.

"But Johnny it was your i..." Sal started.

"I don't wanna hear it Sal!" Johnny finished.

"Sam, I'll have to call you back..." Gordon said as he hung up Kermit's cell phone.

~~~~~~~~~~

"And once they are all in Elmo's castle, Elmo's master plan will be unleashed!" The demon exclaimed.

"Wasn't your master plan to take over the world?" Piggy asked him.

"No, Piggy, no. Elmo's master plan is much bigger. Elmo's master plan is to clone Elmo's self. Once Elmo's clones are made, Elmo will be able to be everywhere at once! No one will disobey Elmo!" He explained. "But for now, how about a little torture? Robin, begin." Elmo said as the frog android approched. He was ready. Ready to do whatever Elmo told him to.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
<shaking computer monitor>

HELLO! DR. TEETH! FLOYD! GONZO! PEOPLE ON THE STREEEEEEEEEEET! STOP SMALL TALKING AND GET IN THERE AND SAVE YOUR FRIENDS ALREADY! STOP ELMO! AND SAVE ROBIN ALREADY! COME ON, HURRY! NOW!

ok so I know that Elmo wants them to go inside, but he's not expecting the non-Sesame Street muppets, and surely they can overthrow him... I mean... Oh, just somebody save Robin already!!!!!!!

BEAR

Reaction score
Good chapter. I wish Rosita and Pepe exchanged words more. It would have been interesting with them both being from South of the border and all. :rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
We will go in and save Robin and Kermit and the others Lisa. At least, we would Ryan?

Just pointing out... Lisa this kind of small talk is commonplace among us on the Street. Just check out the exchange between Bert and Ernie and Doc in MFC when the SS gang enters the farmhouse.
Doc: "Well, I've got to build some bunk beds."
Bert and Ernie, both: "Ah! Bunk beds! B words!"

The best part was seeing all the Muppets arrive. The bit with Beaker was funny, at least when Fozzie crashed into the VW sending the hapless lab assistant flying. And "Gonzo's little chicken friend", nice.
The funniest part to me was when María slapped Pepe. A bit unnecessary, could've been explained away with having her say she was married... But a good funny bit. Probably the best to me, though others might find different bits funnier.

Lookin' forward to more.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yep, this was surely one of the best chapters yet! Very hilarious and everyoen acting precisly as they should...except the Chef, who's dialougue I always feel like fixing...sorry...Other than that, it was so funny!!!

Bea:zany:{"Flishdy man de goot a bonchky brainy!"}regard

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Sorry Beau. I know, I can't write mock Swedish.

But, I made a mistake, I forgot the chapter and title. It's

Chapter 11: Friends in all Places

Next chapter will be contained in my next post.:big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I have to agree with the others, this was a great chapter! I found myself laughing out loud and then my family looks at me funny and I'm just like, you had to be there! Which, I feel like I AM there Ryan, you do a great job painting a picture of what is going on.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Chapter 12: Strike Back

"So what do we do now?" Fozzie asked.

"We've got to go into the castle and find Elmo!" Zoe said.

"We can't do that!" Bob said. "We could all get hurt!"

"But we have to find Elmo!" Zoe told him. "He's my best friend."

"Me think Zoe right!" Cookie Monster said. "We not want loose Elmo. He good friend!"

"I say we just leave the little furball and go home!" Oscar suggested.

"Oscar!" The group said at once.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Gordon asked. "Let's go find Elmo!"

"But what about Kermit?" Gonzo asked.

"Yeah, we can't forget about him!" Big Bird said.

"Well, Robin has been playing at Elmo's World, so maybe Robin's here to, and he'll know where Kermit is." Ernie said.

"Ernie. Kermit said he was going to spend the day with Robin today!" Bert said.

"We'll never know unless we try," Dr. Teeth said. "I say we go in there since we're already here and find whoever we can!"

"Good idea Dr. Teeth." Susan said. "So what are we waiting for let's go!"

The gang follows Susan inside.

"Oh sure," Gordon said. "They listen to her."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Mistew Elmo sew!" Baby Bear said. "Thewe hewe!"

"Good. Take Dorothy, Mr. Noodle, and Baby Natasha to meet them." Elmo said as he sat on his throne. "Robin, take Mr. Kermit and his friends to the dungeon to be tortured."

"YeS mAsTeR." Robin said as he and the group were teleported to the dungeon.

"Robin, please do not hurt us." Grover said. "We're your friends!"

"Come on little buddy, I know you're in there!" Sweetums said.

"It's not often you see a guy so green be so mean Robin!" Rowlf shouted.

"Kermie say something!" Piggy told Kermit who hadn't said a word in the longest time. He just sat there, head hanging. Piggy was worried. "Kermie?"

"It's not easy bein' green." Kermit began to sing.
"Havin' to spend each day the color of the leaves,
When I think it could be nicer
Bein red or yellow or gold,
Or somethin' much more colorful like that."

Robin looked at Kermit. He wanted to sing with his uncle but he couldn't. There was no Robin left. No brain. Just his heart. But his heart was what he needed. His heart is what kept him from really demotorizing the Electric Mayhem's bus. His heart is what kept him from really injuring Sweetums and Lew. His heart is what will make him sing.

"It's not easy bein' green." Robin sang.
"It seems you blend in with so many other ordinary things.
And people to tend to pass you over,
'Cause you're not standin' out like
flashy sparkles in the water,
Or stars in the sky."

"Robin!" Sweetums cried. "You're you again!"

"What is it with frogs singin' "Bein' Green" in dungeons?" Rowlf asked.

Kermit shed a tear, his nephew was back.

"But green's the color of spring,
And green can be cool,
And friendly-like.
And green can be big like a mountain,
Or important like a river,
Or tall like a tree." Kermit continued the song.

"When green is all there is to be.
It could make you wonder why.
But Why wonder? Why wonder." Robin sang.

"We're green." They both sang.
"And we'll do fine.
It's beautiful.
And we think it's what we wanna be."

Robin began to cry as he unlocked his friends from the wall and hugged his uncle.

"Uncle Kermit." Robin said. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay Robin." Kermit comforted him. "It's okay."

~~~~~~~~~~

The group walked through the doors of the casle into a large room. The room was decorated with banners and rugs drawn from crayon. Above them a large chandelier hung. Ahead of them a staircase led to three hallways. They walked up the stairs.

"I guess we'll have to split up." Rizzo said.

"No, don't split me! I like my body whole!" Beauregard cried.

"I want to go with the hotty. Hokay!" Pepe shouted as he ran over to Maria.

"Please, I'm married!" Maria told him.

"That's hokay, we'll date in private!" Pepe said.

"I wanna go with this cutey!" Rosita said as she ran to Pepe and hugged him.

"Mios dios! What are jew doing?" Pepe asked.

"Everybody quiet down!" Bob said. "We'll have to divide into three groups. Susan and Gordon will lead a group, Maria will lead another, and I'll lead one. Cookie Monster, Herry, Rizzo, Fozzie, Bunsen, Beaker, Beauregard, Ernie, Bert and The Count will go with Susan and Gordon. Pepe, Rosita, Big Bird, Snuffy, Gonzo, Camilla, Oscar, and The Electric Mayhem will go with Maria. And everyone else come with me!" Bob told everyone as they split into groups.

"What do we do if we get in trouble?" Fozzie asked.

"We can call each other from our cell phones." Bob said. "Maria has Pepe's, Grodon has Kermit's, and I have Clifford's."

"Be careful Bob." Gordon told his old friend.

"I will. Good luck, call if you find anything." Bob told him.

Gordon shook his head yes and he and Susan lead his group through the far left hallway.

"Bob, why'd you give me the shrimp?" Maria asked.

"Just trying to make everyone happy." Bob said.

"I am not a shrimp, I am a king prawn!" Pepe shouted.

"I like you whatever you are!" Rosita said.

"Good luck Maria." Bob told her.

"I'm going to need it." She replied.

Maria lead her group in the far right hallway.

"Ready guys?" Bob asked his group.

"Bob." Zoe said.

"Yes Zoe?"

"Will we find Elmo?"

"I hope so Zoe. I hope so."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know what made me laugh most about this chapter Rye?
The potshot aimed squarely at Lisa's first story. That was brilliant!

Just a few things though. Uh, you have two groups, Gordon's and María's, heading into the same far left hallway? Should that be Far left and Far right? Or is it just a double hallway?
Other than that, twas a great segment. And I'm sure Lisa will rejoice upon Robin's liberation.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ohhhhh, what a touching chapter! I had tears in my eyes reading the part with Being Green! What a great song that is! It works in so many situations!