If you could date any of the Muppets?

muppet maniac

Reaction score
But maybe with comic strip characters I might date Miss Buxley from "Beetle Bailey". And with cartoon characters, when I was a teenager I might have dated Judy Jetson. But she's probably been long married by now. Oh wait, she doesn't even exist yet because that is way in the future![/

No Muppet that I would want to date, but as for cartoon characters, I would go with Daphne from Scooby Doo.

Vibs

Reaction score
Actually I had a crush on Gobo (Really!) when I was about... 8... errr...
So I guess I'd go out with Gobo - or Fozzie. Why? Gobo is charming, brave, cool and has pink hair! And Fozzie is just too cute to be a muppet, he should have been saxophone!!

(...um... Has anyone seen that Muppet Show Episode with Zoot saying that?)

chicamuppet

Reaction score
Vibs said:
Actually I had a crush on Gobo (Really!) when I was about... 8... errr...
So I guess I'd go out with Gobo - or Fozzie. Why? Gobo is charming, brave, cool and has pink hair! And Fozzie is just too cute to be a muppet, he should have been saxophone!!

(...um... Has anyone seen that Muppet Show Episode with Zoot saying that?)
Yes, Gobo is so cute too...I was fond of that guytoo when I was a child, so do not feel strange hahahaha!!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I don't think Piggy is too starved for male attention- I mean, there's been Roger Moore, Christopher Reeve, Gene Kelly, Kris Kristofferson, Rich Little (that kissing scene- yikes!), Elton John, Lou Rawls, Alice Cooper, Danny Kaye, John Denver (in the Christmas special), Mark Hamill, Mac Davis, and Charles Grodin. I could take the pig on looks, but personality- again, yikes!

I'll throw in a name in the ring that (unsurprisingly) no one has mentioned: Wanda. I guess maybe I'm just a sucker for the Southern Belle look, or for curly-haired brunettes (actually, DEFINITELY a sucker for curly-haired brunettes), and she's got the whole 'damsel in distress' vibe (though that's not as appealing as it sounds mentally, even to a romantic like me). Not to mention she'd likely accept an offer of a date, b/c I figure Wayne is prolly a little swishy. :big_grin:

And may I say, we are all a little bit sick, but you knew that when you found out we were Muppet freaks.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Beauregard

Reaction score
This morning I spotted a beauty in a purpley-pink strolling towards me across the At the dance room floor. I tossed Janice aside, for my love is now Mildred. That Announcer, D'Snowth, you can have Janice.

BabyBeanBunny

Reaction score
Date? Hmmm... I love Floyd, so I'd probably have a date with him. He's cute.

Or Rolph, he's a cute Muppet.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
BabyBeanBunny said:
Date? Hmmm... I love Floyd, so I'd probably have a date with him. He's cute.

Or Rolph, he's a cute Muppet.
yes, Rowlf, you like Rowlf, go with him... not with Floyd... :wink:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Well, I see that my choice of Wanda has kept me out of the catfight. Looks like I'm clear without competition. Well, except Wayne. Must eliminate:mad:! Oh wait, looks like that's already being taken care of in my icon.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole