Speed Tracer

Reaction score
This is fun....

Am I the only one?

-Who thinks Steve Oedekerk is freaking amazing
-Is afraid of sheets touching their teeth
-Cannot eat many fruits and veggies due to a gagging reflex
-Flip out if people put their hands around my neck at all

1. I like him. I'm actually a fan of Kung Pow: Enter the Fist.

2. Huh. Never thought of that.

3. No gagging reflex for me!

4. That doesn't sound too appeasing to me.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm the same way about tight things around my neck, Sgt. Especially with shirts that don't allow my neck to breath.:stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who actually stops and wonders why cartoon characters always wear the same outfits all the time?

Which reminds me, am I the only one who considers Green Acres to be a "live action cartoon" since all the characters on the show (with the except of Lisa) wear the same outfits in every episode?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wonder if I am the only one here who enjoys having his music player switch from, say, Thelonious Monk to Phil Collins to Slayer to Alison Krauss to Howlin' Wolf to the theme from the Great Muppet Caper? Variety is the spice of life!
My music goes from American cartoon soundtrack to japanese cartoon sound track to Muppet Sound Track to Weird Al Yankovic. And I'm a keepin it that way.

Am I the only one who actually stops and wonders why cartoon characters always wear the same outfits all the time?

Depends on the cartoon. Some characters have closets full of the same thing. I recall the Bullwinkle movie when Bullwinkle was packing a suitcase full of the same pairs of gloves he always wears. And then there was a Charlie Brown special in which Chuck had a closet full of different colored zig zag shirts.

here's something I wonder. Like with Donald duck especially. All he wears is a shirt, no pants. When his shirt is removed he covers his arms and hands over his legs as if hiding that area that's exposed anyway.

Am I the only one who cracks up like a moron at the Homestarrunner "powered by the Cheat" cartoons? I just mutter "hey strongbad, you jumped over some of my buses" and I can't calm down for 20 minutes. I even made it my desktop background.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Am I the only one who cracks up like a moron at the Homestarrunner "powered by the Cheat" cartoons? I just mutter "hey strongbad, you jumped over some of my buses" and I can't calm down for 20 minutes. I even made it my desktop background.
Yeah because I've never heard of it before.

Which reminds me, am I the only one who considers Green Acres to be a "live action cartoon" since all the characters on the show (with the except of Lisa) wear the same outfits in every episode?
Yes you are. Why question a cartoon characters unifourm? It's perfection.

Well, no you're not because I consider any show were then wear the same uniform over and over again to be a cartoon.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Here's a couple of new ones...

Am I the only one who...

1. Thinks Family Guy is highly over-rated?
2. Absolutely hates that straight hairdo Elaine sports in certain episodes of Seinfeld?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Is Family Guy overrated? Umm...hmm...well I don't think it's a good as the early Simpsons. But I do think it's a very funny and creative show.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Let me see if i can think of some

Am i the only one who....

1. Thinks that even tho the Simpsons have some cuss words that it's not that to bad of a show for younger kids toi watch?

2. Enjoys Gummie Bears, Worms or other Gummie candy?

3. Doesn't like Mustard, Mayo, Tomato, Lettus, ects. on their hamburgers?

4. Thinks that older people think less of younger people? (meaning that they grew up without TV, Toys and were in War War 1 & 2)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I always thought it was an overreaction for parents to ban the Simpsons. I watched it as a kid and didn't end up a deliquent.

Don't like Gummie candy, but loved Disney's Gummie bears!

Sorry, I love all of those on my hamburgers :smile:

I do think some older people get annoyed with kids, because they have had everything handed to them. Previous generations did have to work more.

Status
Not open for further replies.