Am I the only one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Let me see if i can think of some

Am i the only one who....

1. Thinks that even tho the Simpsons have some cuss words that it's not that to bad of a show for younger kids toi watch?

2. Enjoys Gummie Bears, Worms or other Gummie candy?

3. Doesn't like Mustard, Mayo, Tomato, Lettus, ects. on their hamburgers?

4. Thinks that older people think less of younger people? (meaning that they grew up without TV, Toys and were in War War 1 & 2)
1. I don't know, with the world we live in today, I think The Simpsons is pretty much a "family show" now.
2. From time to time, yeah... after a while, though, they start to cramp my jaw from chewing so much.
3. Nope, I'm with ya on this one! On most burgers, I only like ketchup and pickles, though when it comes to Sonic's burgers, then I don't mind a little mayo and lettuce, but still no mustard or tomator.
4. No, not really... older people think more of me than people my own age do.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Am the only one in the US that reads Asterix or Lucky Luke comics?

Pork

Reaction score
I used to read Asterix Comics. But I"m not in Us. hehe

Drtooth

Reaction score
I guess so, because I've never heard of them!
If you like whimsical cartoony comic books with great artwork and stories, sort of like Carl barks or Don Rosa Scrooge McDuck comics, you'd love Asterix. You can find Asterix comic albums in certain book stores (Barnes and nobles may have them,). Lucky Luke is much harder to find. Out of 50 volumes, only 6 are available in English, unlike Asterix's entire catellogue (except the volume "How Obelix fell into the potion when he was a Baby" which has been out of print in English for years.

If you go to your Library and they have them, I encourage you to at least flip through them.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Here's a couple of new ones...

Am I the only one who...

1. Thinks Family Guy is highly over-rated?
2. Absolutely hates that straight hairdo Elaine sports in certain episodes of Seinfeld?
1. Yes, I absolutly agree with you. I just dont find it funny at all
2.?
Let me see if i can think of some

Am i the only one who....

1. Thinks that even tho the Simpsons have some cuss words that it's not that to bad of a show for younger kids toi watch?

2. Enjoys Gummie Bears, Worms or other Gummie candy?

3. Doesn't like Mustard, Mayo, Tomato, Lettus, ects. on their hamburgers?

4. Thinks that older people think less of younger people? (meaning that they grew up without TV, Toys and were in War War 1 & 2)
1. I was watching it since I was 4. There are a few episodes that arent exactly appropriate for kids to watch though, but for the most part there really isnt too much in itt
2. Gummies are the BEST
3. While I can tolerate burger kings junior whoppers, I really hate things on my hamburger. Although I enjoy chicken sandwiches with lettuice and ketchup, not mayo
4. I dont think so, maybe some people are like that, but Ihave never met any

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Am I the only one who...

Is easily irritated by the small tag of the back of my shirt (in the neck area) that I just rip it off?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I the only one who...

Is easily irritated by the small tag of the back of my shirt (in the neck area) that I just rip it off?
OMG! I thought I was the only one too!

Yeah, I HATE those tags! They drive me bezerk! Everytime I buy a new shirt, sweater, etc, I HAVE to cut the tags off first thing. As far as undershirts are concerned, I'm glad Hanes and Fruit of the Loom started making "tagless" shirts, so that's a relief right there.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Drtooth, I can't find the original post but I crack up like CRAZY at the Cheat's cartoons! The lines that get me is "I need someone to kick me in the face." "I can do it. I will do it 9 times. ... I was saving that last one for 3 seconds ago"

And I use to read Asterix in school. But as french comics go, Tintin is where it's at!

Status
Not open for further replies.