Spammers at MC...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't see that until now, since I went to sleep early-ish around 10:30 PM last night. That one's a gawab.com spammer just so you know. Banned it and a ton more who sneak in instead of out in the middle of the night. Seriously need to post something about this, but I keep getting distracted during the course of the day.

Thanks for being a lookout for me Kathy. *Hugs and bye for now.

Gerbert

Reaction score
Aww Man.. I feel Bad for Ya Count... You have to Literally Ban EVERY Spammer... You need a Vacation.. Here's a Brochure.. :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:super: rushes in a fury into the kitchen all :mad:
Mr. Chef! Fire at will!
:hungry: starts shooting rock-hard Swedish meatballs at the spammers like in this week's episode of Total Drama World Tour.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes... Trying to keep up with World Tour though I don't catch every episode each week.

Fraggline

Reaction score
gee, I guess there are a lot of spammers here...
...it's almost scary.
Thank you, everyone who takes care of them!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
iam also quite worried about spammers/hackers i mean what have spammers/hackers got gain but i hope muppet central does not get hacked like kermitage and these spammers better watch out or i will get super grover on them

Fraggline

Reaction score
iam also quite worried about spammers/hackers i mean what have spammers/hackers got gain but i hope muppet central does not get hacked like kermitage and these spammers better watch out or i will get super grover on them
Yeah! Protect MC! :super:

and, by the way...kermitage was hacked? What exactly was kermitage?