Fraggle Rock film in development

Faylo

Reaction score
Hey! Is it too late to hop on the bandwagon!? I can do Mokey aaaand I have lots of candy. :excited:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Does this mean that Fozzie now wears his underpants on the outside?
What do you mean "now?" You mean, I wasn't supposed to before??

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Faylo said:
Hey! Is it too late to hop on the bandwagon!? I can do Mokey aaaand I have lots of candy. :excited:
Come on in Faydo! Ok, all we need is a performer for Red.

Faylo

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
Come on in Faydo! Ok, all we need is a performer for Red.

woo! *flicks chocolate coins everywhere*

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Thanks Faylo! Good to have you with us!

Are any of the Muppeteers here? Maybe I could get some autographs.:big_grin:

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
I can't wait for the FR movie, either. But it's really too bad that there's virtually no info on what it's about.

But while I'm here, I want to show you a summary of what originally was my idea/fanfic for it, but unfortunately, the actual story morphed into a monster with a mind of its own. :crazy: Ah, well. Here's the original summary:

When the Fraggle Five receive a postcard from Uncle Travelling Matt, they—minus Boober—were surprisingly excited about his latest discovery: a race of lizard-like creatures, Kreigles, that are not only advanced in technology, but are also related, species-wise, to Fraggles! The first few letters about the Kreigles amazed them as they learnt more about their culture and way of life…

But when they found a threat from these once-fantastic creatures, Uncle Matt’s fate—as well as that of themselves and all of Fraggle Rock—hang by a thread in the care of Red, Gobo, Mokey, Boober, and Wembley as they step out of the hole which leads them to Outer Space.

Like I said, while actually writing the 'fic, it became something else completely. But tell me what you think, anyway. :wink:

- Morgan "Clueless" Goat

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
It sounds interesting, I think it has possibilities . Thanks for the choclate coins Faylo!

Faylo

Reaction score
No problem! Hehe.
*clears away more rubble*