Muppet Crushes

spcglider

Reaction score
Okay.. I admit it... I have a "man-crush".

On Rowlf the Dog.

There, I said it and I'm proud!

-Gordon

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
When I was little I remember having a crush on Floyd, especially during his singing parts in TMM and TMTM. :sing:

I don't have a crush on Janice, since she's a woman. But since she's also a Richard character, sometimes there's a bit of minor confusion. Lol :flirt:

Kiki

Reaction score
Hey, that's okay. I love Dr. Teeth, he's so darn groovy. :cool:

Oh, and you're totally spot on, Keith Moon is so much like Crazy Harry... and definatly Animal too. A mad drummer, y'know? Do you think Animal was based on Keith Moon?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hey, that's okay. I love Dr. Teeth, he's so darn groovy. :cool:

Oh, and you're totally spot on, Keith Moon is so much like Crazy Harry... and definatly Animal too. A mad drummer, y'know? Do you think Animal was based on Keith Moon?

I think there has been mention they he is, but I don't think anything has been totally stated as 100%. Dr. Teeth is based on Dr. John though.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Hm...

Robin, Wembley, and Robbie, for sweet cuteness...

Gonzo, for his love of classics mixed with daredevil stuff...

and (drum roll)

Spike. I would risk getting eaten to join the Scavengers just so I could be around him every waking moment... ;D

Kiki

Reaction score
Totally! Nah, not the appearence, I definatly the whole crazy thing. Keith seemed as mad as a snake- but I loved 'em! XD

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Being a guy, I don't have a "crush" on any Muppet or any of the performers, per se, but for fans' sake, I would say that--though I think ALL Muppets are adorable in their own unique ways--the ones that stick close to my heart personally are Kermit (obviously, because he and Jim were partners and stuck together [like Walt and Mickey did], not to mention the obvious fact that, without Jim, the Muppets wouldn't exist) and Red (though Gobo is clearly--thanks to Jerry--the lead Fraggle, Red's always been my favorite, due to her spunky nature and "never say die" attitude & that--thanks to Karen--her voice is awesome ["Bring back the wonder we knew long ago"~Red]).

Remember, as Majorie, the all-knowing Trash Heap, once said, we cannot leave the magic! ^_^

Quesal

Reaction score
When I was in high school, some dudes put pictures of super models in bikinis and such in their lockers. Me? I had a picture of Janice playing her guitar looking upwards- very sexy pic for a puppet.