Muppet Crushes

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Uh, I gotta ask because I can't believe I'm saying this...but does anyone else think that Junior can be kinda sweet at times?
I totally agree luv. He's just a big sweetie sometimes and I can relate well on occasion. The Gorgs in general are just uneducated about the people [litterally] beneath them. So, I don't think their bad their actually kind of funny.

ilovemusic

Reaction score
I can remember, in my Earlier Hippie Years I had a huge crush on count von Count! :batty: But only from the Dutch Sesame Street, his voice is more... yeah, I can't explain, different in Dutch.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Who's your Muppet crush?

OK, wasn't sure where to post this; I trust the Count will correct this n00b if I overstep!

Was just wondering, having now seen some discussion on relationships between Muppet and non-Muppet characters in fanfics, whether anyone else here is as oddball as me. To wit: if the Muppets were real (not puppets, but people/things) and had all the quirks and physical characteristics which they do on the shows and films... who would you want to date?

(I won't comment on my choice; should be obvious.)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I'm suprised I hadn't found this thread sooner lol....

My muppet crushes:
Beaker
Fozzie
Link
Pepe
Sweetums
Animal
Jareth (He counts, right? lol)

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
OK, wasn't sure where to post this; I trust the Count will correct this n00b if I overstep!

Was just wondering, having now seen some discussion on relationships between Muppet and non-Muppet characters in fanfics, whether anyone else here is as oddball as me. To wit: if the Muppets were real (not puppets, but people/things) and had all the quirks and physical characteristics which they do on the shows and films... who would you want to date?

(I won't comment on my choice; should be obvious.)
It's weird because I was thinking about this when you posted it. While I have a crush on Gonzo, going on a purely first impression basis, if I were approached by two guys on the street, one acting like Gonzo and the other acting like Kermit, I would probably more drawn to the Kermit-like one. Is that what you're asking?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
if I were approached by two guys on the street, one acting like Gonzo and the other acting like Kermit, I would probably more drawn to the Kermit-like one. Is that what you're asking?
Interesting corollary...but not quite, Gonzo's Hobbit. I was speaking purely and fantastically hypothetically. Imagine animate, live Muppets as, perhaps, a separate species or type of actual life-form. Given the ones we know from shows and movies, which one (if any) would you want to date? With all dating implies!

I have been attracted to serious, dedicated guys like Newsie before, but he's a special case. Anyone who has that much bad luck really needs a sympathetic someone...

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Oh okay.
Yea I think I'm still with wanting to date Scooter or Gonzo, or Fozzie. I like all their personalities. But if you're talking about dating vs crushing I'm really not a big fan of dating at the moment so I think I'm content to sit by and crush :big_grin:

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Oh okay.
Yea I think I'm still with wanting to date Scooter or Gonzo, or Fozzie. I like all their personalities. But if you're talking about dating vs crushing I'm really not a big fan of dating at the moment so I think I'm content to sit by and crush :big_grin:
I'd want to date [and crush] on Fozzie! Dude those dates would be hysterical!
Oh and I wouldn't mind dating Uncle Deadly either. Romantic Shakespeare quoting in the moon light.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'd say Uncle Deadly. He seems vey gentlmanly. And I have a thing for large reptiles XD

Im happy just crushing on Floyd. I think his hippie slang would start to get on my nerves after a while (or I would have no idea what he was saying half the time). Besides, Janice wouldnt like it very much :stick_out_tongue: