Episodes where you could totally feel for a charachter

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
Were there ever any moments on Fraggle Rock when you could just totally feel for one of the Fraggles or charachters, because you had been through a similar situation in your life before? These are some times I could feel for a charachter

Wembley in The 30 minute work week. I know how it feels to be in between jobs while everyone else has found their place in the world, and people are on your back to find a job.

Wrench Doozer in Doozer is as Doozer does. I remember when I was in High School, feeling the same kind of peer pressure to drink, and doing it to go along with the crowd, and getting sick just like Wrench did from "Flooping"

Gobo in Gobo's Discovery: I have felt just like Gobo did in this episode. Being confused about who I am and what my purpose is. When he sings that song "Once upon a time I knew my name" I can totally understand the meaning of it, and I know exactly how Gobo feels when he's singing it.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
The one I could relate to was Change Of Address where Ned had to move to the desert and Doc thought he was goign to loose his best friend. And Gobo said to him as he held onto Doc's hand. " Don't worry I'm sure things are going to be allright. " And well he kind of reminded me of myself always being there for someome who needs a shoulder to cry on so to speak.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I have always been able to relate to Red in I Want to be You. There have definitly been points in my life where I felt like there was nothing special about me and really wanted to change and be someone else. I can really feel for her in the song Dreaming of Someone. I've been there.

IluvGobo

Reaction score
For me, it's Wembley in 'Gone But Not Forgotten.' I know how hard it is to loose a friend.:cry:

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
Funny, I have empathized for every one of the Fraggle Five. Does that make me crazy? Probably.

Gobo: Gobo's Discovery. I probably shouldn't be admitting this willy-nilly, but at this time in my life I really feel the way he did in this one, especially the lyrics for Once Upon a Time (I Knew My Name). That song has been running through my head for days now.

Red: The Garden Plot. Specifically, the song Afraid to be Afraid. "Why am I afraid to cry? And why am I so proud?" This is one aspect of Red's personality that I can really identify with--being extremely hesitant to show what I construe as weakness, which includes crying.

Mokey: Mokey's Funeral. I know how it feels when you feel like nobody appreciates your work. (On a more whimsical note, I also know how it feels to be so caught up in one's silly fantasies that one does not realize the negative repercussions of the dreamt-of scenarios.)

Wembley: We Love You, Wembley. Especially the song Help Me For a Change. I can still remember vividly a lesson we had in third grade about there being three types of people: passive, assertive, and aggressive, and realizing that I was passive, and to this day I'm still often too busy helping others to do what I want to do for a change.

Boober: I Don't Care. Unlike the other three, my empathy in this one is not based so much upon my own experiences, but only because Boober is one of my favorites and it seems to me that he is such an overlooked character that at times I really feel sorry for him and would like to give him a big hug and make him lunch. "Why not let Boober be the doormat? You can walk all over Boober! You can spill blueberry juice on his blanket!" That line just broke my heart. *pats Boober plushie*

MrsWembly

Reaction score
Giar Fraggle said:
Wembley: We Love You, Wembley. Especially the song Help Me For a Change. I can still remember vividly a lesson we had in third grade about there being three types of people: passive, assertive, and aggressive, and realizing that I was passive, and to this day I'm still often too busy helping others to do what I want to do for a change.

That is definately me. I think that episode is why I identified with Wembley so much when I was a child....and still do. :smirk:

MrsWembly

Reaction score
Giar Fraggle said:
That is me too. I think that episode is why I identified with Wembley so much as a child...and still do :smirk:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Definetly Wembley in Gone but not Forgotten, I lost my grandmother and I still miss her as much as Wembley missed Mudwell. :cry: