My Massive Muppet Video Collection

derektvy

Reaction score
Hi peeps...

Newbie here... Just found this forum while searching for my favourite song... Anyone has the mp3 or video of Ernie's "Rubber Duckie"? Please send me a copy. derektvy@hotmail.com Million thanks in advance...

Cheers,

Derek.

DetGoran

Reaction score
Hey Kermiclown!

Kermiclown, do you happen to have the burning I-beam on one of those videos? Or perhaps the segment about making saxophones? I'm interested in acquiring those two skits, if you have them.

Thanks.
DetGoren

KermiClown

Reaction score
I'm not sure what the skits are you are referring to. Were they from The Muppet Show? Any more details?

pollick529

Reaction score
DetGoran said:
Kermiclown, do you happen to have the burning I-beam on one of those videos? Or perhaps the segment about making saxophones? I'm interested in acquiring those two skits, if you have them.

Thanks.
DetGoren
The segment about making saxophones is on Sesame Street. I remember that sketch very well. Hope this helps.

KermiClown

Reaction score
Thanks.

I don't actually have much of a Sesame Street collection. Just a few specials.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
WHERE DID YOU GET ALL THESE?!?! How long did it take you to get them?

DetGoran

Reaction score
Re:

I'm sorry for not responding, KermiClown.

Yeah, they were both on Sesame Street. The I-Beam segment depicted an I-Beam being put in a furnace inside a warehouse-like setting. It had this creepy music that went along with it. Apparently, they stopped showing this video in the late 80s because it scared children.

And like another member said, yeah. The saxophone segment showed a saxophone being made. Every now and then during the segment, someone played a few notes on the saxophone.

Does either segment sound familiar?
DetGoren

KermiClown

Reaction score
I've been collecting Muppet stuff for over 30 years. This list isn't even all the Muppet videos I have. It doesn't include the stuff I have bought commercially. I also have an enormous collection of other Muppet things: games, toys, books, CDs, magazines, collectibles, and so on. I've been a Muppet fan and collector since The Muppet Show first came on the air in the 70's. Unfortunately, most of my stuff is in storage until I have the space to unpack it and display it.

I recently went through my some of my Muppet boxes in storage and even astounded myself with some of the things I have in my collection. Somday I hope to be able to get it all out and inventory it.

KermiClown

Reaction score
DetGoran... The segments don't sound familiar, but I don't have much of a collection of Sesame Street stuff. You might bop over to the Sesame Street section of Muppet Central Forum and ask around there.

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
DetGoran...are you looking for these sketches on video or in the format in which you can view them on your computer? If you want to view them on your computer, I'd suggest YouTube.com, since I've found a ton of great classic footage there. I'm also an active member of the Classic SS forums here, so you can ask around there as well.

KermiClown...just so you know, this is Dana :smile:

~Dana~