Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

muppet baby

Reaction score
Thanks Skye! Hope you all are doing well, have a good weekend and God Bless You! PIOL!
yes crazed Gonzo fan i hope that you are able to get a computer that you are able to watch the clip sometime i am sorry that you are not able to see it now .:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hello everybody. I've been spending some time with Mum and I'm going back later to spend one more night with her.

We're doing well and I trust that you all are fine as well. :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Hey Marty! I'm really glad that all is well with you and your mom!

And crazed gonzo fa, too... I am doing well, thanks for asking. I hope you're doing awesome, too!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You know when I came across Mountain of Love on YouTube I was amazed at how much detail I failed to retain in my memory about it after having only ever seen it once before.

Where to begin? Well I realized Little Jerry and the Monotones were on a snowy mountain and they were naturally done up in warm anoraks or whatever they're called, with hoods. Though I wonder if Little Jerry himself didn't catch a sniffle afterwards with the way he had his hood pulled down exposing his big mop of red hair. Especially with the special effects of the snowflakes flying in the air. They must have been soakingly cold. :wink:

Also I didn't even remember the goat at all. And I found that the mountain they were climbing was more horizontally level compared with the steep peak the piggies were trying to climb.

I agree with what a friend of mine once commented to me comparing the two sketches. They have similar concepts but they didn't want the characters falling off in this one because they were not looking at the sketch from a humourous point of view.

Skye

Reaction score
Marty, yeah, I was surprised when I saw all that snow blowing on them at first, too. Haha, maybe Little Jerry did get a tad little bit of a cold after that... but we gotta be able to see that hair of his! :big_grin:

That's interesting to think about... that their mountain was more horizontal than the piggies'. I hadn't thought about that. Besides that, I thought the goat was cuter in this sketch than in the piggies' sketch! Hehe, he seemed smaller and younger or something! :smile:

That's true, it does seem like they weren't necessarily going the comedic route with this sketch. It's just something really fun and cute to enjoy. And boy, we sure do! :smile:
Thanks Skye!
No prob at all!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's interesting to think about... that their mountain was more horizontal than the piggies'. I hadn't thought about that. Besides that, I thought the goat was cuter in this sketch than in the piggies' sketch! Hehe, he seemed smaller and younger or something! :smile:
If you watch both clips one after the other sometime Caroline you'll see what I mean about the difference. The piggies mountain really is much more steep isn't it?