Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Well yeah, he did seem to startle them, or at least he startled Little Jerry, in the middle of the song, too (I love the reaction Jerry made Little Jerry do when the goat did that... it was perfect!). Plus him startling them at the end. But you're right, it was very playful... like the goat just wanted to have some fun! He definitely seemed to mean well! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Maybe that was me, the nice goat, on the Mountain of Love:flirt:
while the piggies were unfortunate enough to be straddled with my wicked twin brother Larty, who we mentioned earlier a long while back in our thread. :sympathy: :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, maybe indeed! I was wondering where that little Marty goat that you are had gone off to! :wink:

Lol! I forgot all about Larty! :big_grin: So that's where he's at! Those poor little Happy Wandering piggies that encountered him!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Here's a new funny line of thought.

What if those piggies had persuaded Little Jerry and the Monotones to trade mountains and songs with them for experience in doing different kinds of alpine sketch numbers.

If course they wouldn't tell them what took place during their sketch so the piggies would go to the Mountain of Love while Little Jerry and the Monotones went to perform the Happy Wanderer on the steep mountain track.:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Haha, aww Marty, that's mean! :wink: Hehe, and while Little Jerry and the Monotones could've been ready for a tougher mountain to climb... I don't think they expected it to be that tough!

I actually was kinda thinking something similar to that too, but I thought that the piggies could've climbed the Mountain of Love too, along with Little Jerry and the Monotones, and they would all be so happy! Of course, there may be a little clashing between the two songs... :wink:.... but I think the Mountain of Love could make it work! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Haha, aww Marty, that's mean! :wink: Hehe, and while Little Jerry and the Monotones could've been ready for a tougher mountain to climb... I don't think they expected it to be that tough.
You're right Caroline. It would be rather mean and selfish of the piggies.

However one thing I decided not to mention immediately in my above post is what if unbeknownst to the mean piggies Larty and I had also exchanged places.:wink: Oh Larty could really make the Mountain of Love a misnomer term indeed.:big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Haha, ahhh that Larty sure has some tricks up his sleeve there.... eerrr, up his hoof, or... something. :wink: That sure would be a surprise for our piggies! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I actually was kinda thinking something similar to that too, but I thought that the piggies could've climbed the Mountain of Love too, along with Little Jerry and the Monotones, and they would all be so happy! Of course, there may be a little clashing between the two songs... :wink:.... but I think the Mountain of Love could make it work! :big_grin:
I also like this other response of yours. It does sound sweet. I really don't seriously believe our piggies could be so mean-spirited after all.:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Haha, ahhh that Larty sure has some tricks up his sleeve there.... eerrr, up his hoof, or... something. :wink: That sure would be a surprise for our piggies! :big_grin:
Well if nothing else maybe he could shove the great big word LOVE at the top down like a snowplough suddenly sweeping all three of them away.:big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
I also like this other response of yours. It does sound sweet. I really don't seriously believe our piggies could be so mean-spirited after all. :smile:
Aww, thanks! I do like the sweet things, hehe. And hey, they were so caring about each other, I think they'd be caring about Little Jerry and his buddies, too!
Well if nothing else maybe he could shove the great big word LOVE at the top down like a snowplough suddenly sweeping all three of them away. :big_grin:
Lol, now theeere's an idea! Think how delighted that goat would be to see something like that up there! :wink: