Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Oh yeah. I may come from the evil goats family but I'm not really like them at all as you know. :wink:

I'm the one good apple in the whole basket and I'll keep on witnessing and praying in order to make them all see that we should treat Happy Wandering piggies the way we would like them to treat us if we were in their position. :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, I know we already know this about you, but you're the nicest evil goat there is! With you out there, convincing your buddies to go easy on those pigs, I know that every Happy Wandering piggy will be happily making it to the top of those mountains! :smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, why yes! That's pretty darn important too, isn't it! :wink: Yay for them, I know they would be so grateful to such a nice goat like you! :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Sorry that i have not posted in a while Marty but those crazy goats got to my computer .
oh well we have been having a great time though .
they are fun though i hope that you are all having a great of a time as i have h he he .

They just did not want you and William and Caroline seeing them taking over my computer looooooo .
God bless you all .:smile: :wink:

The goats have finally let me have control again also walking on the mountain:wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Great to see you back online again Michelle. God bless you too dear friend. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hehe, why yes! That's pretty darn important too, isn't it! :wink: Yay for them, I know they would be so grateful to such a nice goat like you! :smile:
And I try so hard to get along with them too. :smile: