My Report: Disney World & The Muppets - PLEASE READ!

jeremyactor

Reaction score
The key under the mat is not going away at the end of a year of a million dreams, but they may not give away the certificate if you find it.

The key has been there since day 1 (except for a few days when they change the carpet, sometimes it takes a little while to return).

AAO

Reaction score
Wow, thanks for all the info and updates, Pan. This report is two years old, and when we went back down last November, everything was working perfectly. I have seen the key and did so under the watchful eye of a cast member, but I didn't get a "Magical Moment" other then the thrill of seeing it.

Tell me, is or has the Toy Story Pizza Planet area right next to MV3D been changed or something? I thought I had heard it was becoming like a Pixar ride or something.
I've heard that Pizza Planet's location may change... ?:sleep:

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
I've heard that Pizza Planet's location may change... ?:sleep:
With the building of Toy Story Mania and now the themed area of Pixar Place, there were many rumors/plans to move Pizza Planet (and upgrade the arcade games) as well as others to build a replica of Disneyland's 'Carsland'... but the only confirmed part of the project is a new Monsters Inc. inspired ride which, coincidentally, will take over the space that used to be Jim Henson Creature Shop.

And while many of you may not have liked Studio DC: Almost Live, it did it's job. Interest in the muppets has risen among younger generations. The MV3D used to have a 'good day' if the theater was on average 1/3 full. My last few visits, it was full to capacity with a line that actually used the long qeue area. And there's been requests to meet the muppet characters in the park...
So keep your eyes and ears open, and support your muppets!

aVeryBriefCameo

Reaction score
Hey guys!

Got back from my honeymoon in WDW and I have a ton of videos and photos. (plus 700 bucks worth of merchandise)

Anyone interested?

BTW
I found the key under the map a few times and I didn't get anything.

FrogInTheGlen

Reaction score
Great information! I just got back from Disneyland, and I saw one Kermit shirt while I was there. The Muppet 3-D show, which is in CA Adventure, wasclosed for refurbishment or I would have gone to see it again. I loved it when I was there before!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
At least this now means that MuppetVision won't be removed.