A Glass of Warm Ed...

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Techinically, I was trying to say "they're making a bigger deal of the show right now" as in how Ed, Edd n Eddy has been getting bigger for these past couple of years or so.
Oh I see. So you must have subconsciously been trying to type something you wanted to tell somebody about in your sleep. It seems your body just couldn't wait for you to wake up.

Well that must have seemed quite incredible to you when you found out afterwards Snowthy.:big_grin:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
LOL Marty

Random spontaneous huggies!

Hugs to:
Marty
D'Sleepwalker (ha!)
Tutter Fan

Animal Jam

Reaction score
I once went down stairs once in my sleep. I went down the stairs & my dad says, "What are you down here for?" and I said, "I'm looking for the loopholes." And then I went back upstairs.
The loopholes? Wth was I thinking?:big_grin:

Sleep typing? man, I'd like to try that once lol

Vibs

Reaction score
I once walked in my sleep and my mum told me the next morning... She had heard loud bumps from upstairs and went to check what it was... And apparantly I was having fun, walking up and down the stairs. And she was like: "... what are you doing ? Shouldn't you ehm..be asleep??" and I had looked at her, then shouted at her and then I had gone to bed again.. Strange huh?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow. I don't even remember starting this thread.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ha ha, I love when old threads get bumped! I remember this story Snowthy, it was quite funny. I also remember the first time I saw this thread's title I thought somehow it was referring to our now moderator Ed.

Skye

Reaction score
This is an entertaining thread, Snowthy! I've never sleepwalked before, but I know plenty of people who do and who have. My uncle used to, actually.

Lol Beth, when I first saw the title, I thought it was referring to Ed, too! I was like, why someone would want a glass of Ed....