Old 1980's Sesame Street episodes

SwedishChefCook

Reaction score
I thought everyone would be interested to know, I have 56 different Sesame Street episodes from 1984 and 1985 that my parents taped off TV for me back when we first got a VCR. I know there is a lot of Classic Sesame Street fans here at Muppet central. So if anyone is interested, please either send me an Email, or a private message here on the board. Hope to hear from some of you soon.

hemlock

Reaction score
Hello. I am interested in those Sesame Street episodes that you're talking about. I have lots of Sesame-related shows (Square One TV, Mathnet Specials Noggin episodes of Electric Company, specials etc.). I am also looking for the five dancers dressed in blue sequins segment where they were doing a production number on the number 5. I was hoping you have that. Anyhow, e-mail me at stevesadlerjr@yahoo.com Thank You.

Steve

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't know if you know about this site, but there is a website called Muppet Wiki, which anybody can edit. If you are not a member, you should join, and add pages for any of those episodes that the Wiki does not currently have information on (or if you do not want to join, maybe people who get copies from you can add pages for them).

sesameguy

Reaction score
Seeking SwedishChefCook

Hi SwedishChefCook- I sent a reply to your message, but your "message box" was full and wouldn't accept new messages unless some old ones were deleted. Please delete your older messages & I'll re-send my message, or you can e-mail me. Thanks!

JLG

Reaction score
I would be very interested. Very interested indeed. I don't know if I have anything to trade for it that you'd want, but I do have 27 episodes spanning 1969 to 1992. Some are Noggin episodes that probably everyone else on here already has, but some are rarer. I have one from '88, 3 from '91 and 3 from '92 that I introduced into the "community" a couple of years ago. I'm not sure how far they've spread around by now. I've put a list of what I have below. Let me know if you'd like descriptions of them. (you can find them in another thread, but I forget which one. I also have a few other non-Muppet odds and ends I could trade. Email me at marbles471@yahoo.com if yer inner'sted. I'd love to find some '80s eps.
16??

SwedishChefCook

Reaction score
Update

I figured I'd update this thread. I'm sorry I haven't responded to a lot of you. I moved several months ago, and didn't have internet access. But for any of you who have old SS episodes, and are still interested in trading. Please send me a private message and let me know. Thanks

EvyGrace

Reaction score
Former Sesame Street Child Actress Looking for 1980's Episodes

Hi There,

I was a child actress on Sesame Street from 1979-1989 and I am looking for the those episodes where I appeared.

In the early 1980's my mother's house was broken into and the VHS tapes that had most episodes recorded were stolen.

Today, I do not have those memories as keepsakes.

I have tried contacting pbs, ctv; however, I have had no success.
I have no idea of episode numbers or names... but there were many!

The additional loss is that my 2 sisters were also child actresses during the same time and later into the early 1990's.

With so much history with Sesame Street, and now being a mother of 2...
I am on a mission!!!

Last by certainly not the least...this part of my life...was very important to my mother..because she was surviving a divorce and her happiness was taking the 3 of us to Sesame Street.
For all her love and strength to do this for her children even when she was at her worst time emotionally...
I am trying to find this to also present it as a gift to her.

As you can tell, Sesame Street holds alot of meaning for me...

So PLEASE if there is anyone out there that is able to help...

Please contact me..

Thank you so much,
Evy Grace

DeadZone

Reaction score
Were you involved in any famous sketches with any of the Muppets one on one?

or were you involved more with a group of kids in said sketches?

EvyGrace

Reaction score
Reply to DeadZone

Hi there,

I believe both. I know for sure my sister. I was so young I can't remember with whom in the singled out scenes.
I know I had a skit with Telly on roller-skates. Had one-on-one conversations with with Big Bird, Grover..was a grouchkeeter and spoke with Oscar...there was so much, but at this point it's difficult to remember

Evy